1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still finding myself on the fence with Jango. He’s important for being the basis of the Clones, but as a character in the films he doesn’t do much of anything. Unlike other characters who had their backstory filled in by The Clone Wars he obviously didn’t because he was already dead.

Still finding myself on the fence with Jango. He’s important for being the basis of the Clones, but as a character in the films he doesn’t do much of anything. Unlike other characters who had their backstory filled in by The Clone Wars he obviously didn’t because he was already dead.
He did more than Boba at least.

Mando armour is enough of a reason to buy him imo.

He did more than Boba at least.

Mando armour is enough of a reason to buy him imo.
Boba has done considerably more. Between The Clone Wars and The Mandalorian. Plus he’s going to have his own show coming up soon.

Jango was part of one film. He’s important since he’s the basis for all the Clones, but other than that he doesn’t do much.

Boba has done considerably more. Between The Clone Wars and The Mandalorian. Plus he’s going to have his own show coming up soon.

Jango was part of one film. He’s important since he’s the basis for all the Clones, but other than that he doesn’t do much.
You said in the films though. But Boba didn’t really do anything in TCW except get his ass beat. He beats Obi-Wan in close quarters combat and kills another Jedi, much more than anything Boba did in the OT.

OT Boba was lame, but he looked cool, so people buy his dollies. Jango did cool stuff and looks cool.

main-qimg-ff48aec1192fc83e7c153c34ef2842d8

Those of us who have read books and comics disagree that "he doesnt do much." Maybe onscreen he didnt.

Jango didnt do much. The guy who killed Jedi with his bare hands, who slaughtered like, sixteen Jedi at Galidraan, the guy who hated the Jedi so much that he put a million copies of himself through the horrors of war and death to get back at them. Jango, the guy whose rage literally tore the galaxy in half.

He didnt do much. Okay.

You said in the films though. But Boba didn’t really do anything in TCW except get his ass beat. He beats Obi-Wan in close quarters combat and kills another Jedi, much more than anything Boba did in the OT.

OT Boba was lame, but he looked cool, so people buy his dollies. Jango did cool stuff and looks cool.
I just meant that Jango didn’t do much in general. I should have just said his appearance, but I meant because he only appeared in a film. Didn’t necessarily think I had to specify though..

At least Boba has seen some character development throughout his various appearances in films and in the shows he’s been in.

Jango "gunslinger Jedi Master killing badass" Fett is one of my most anticipated figures.
Same, I love how he takes out a member of the Jedi Council like it was just another day at the range.

How can you not like the pistol spin at the end too? Jango was one of my favorites growing up and this scene helped with that.

Same, I love how he takes out a member of the Jedi Council like it was just another day at the range.

How can you not like the pistol spin at the end too? Jango was one of my favorites growing up and this scene helped with that.

Gunning down a Jedi Council member is one of the best feats for a non Force user villain in live action Star Wars.
The poncho he wears in deleted scenes and the pistol twirl continues the Fett tradition as the black hat cowboy.
Loved the pistol spin Boba does in The Mandalorian. Like his father before him.

No, what this proves is that we need a Zam. That's what that little clip proves.

Just like I been sayin'.

Zam is #1 on my wish-list for Hot Toys. It’d be awesome if they did her for AOTC’s 20th Ann. next year but I feel like the closest we’ll ever get to her is Fennec Shand:lol

Zam is #1 on my wish-list for Hot Toys. It’d be awesome if they did her for AOTC’s 20th Ann. next year but I feel like the closest we’ll ever get to her is Fennec Shand:lol

Hot Toys: *looks at Zam's outfit in all of its one-million-pieces glory* "How 'bout... no."

We will have to make do with Fennec, I fear.

Some Jedi, can't even deflect 5 blaster shots. Padawan maybe, if they were desperate for numbers? That seemed like too easy of a kill for my liking. Cool pistol spin though.
Well you can see in that exact gif that Trebor is focused on Dooku and doesn't really see Jango as a threat, and Jango knows exactly where to shoot and how to take down a Jedi.

Anyone know of a good place in Australia to get him? Popculcha has him for $420 but its still a little more than I'd like to pay.

Was considering buying him overseas where I have family (where es about $320), but everywhere is sold out :/

Back