1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite saying for six months that my Sideshow version of Jango was fine, I randomly got up this morning and through basic FOMO, pre-ordered Jango. I had a $25 off coupon burning a whole in my pocket, so brought the price down a bit. Maybe I'll display both, one with helmet and one with head sculpt.
I’m debating on getting him or not. I don’t want to have regrets like I did with Dooku after he sold out. In the grand scheme though Jango seems less important overall.

I wasn't going to, but decided he really does look great with Dooku, so I made the order. smh

Two is tempting, one because the helmet is too cool to have off, two because the head sculpt is too good to cover up :lol

Stop trying to convince me to buy another one....because my ass would.

I’m debating on getting him or not. I don’t want to have regrets like I did with Dooku after he sold out. In the grand scheme though Jango seems less important overall.

I'm telling you man just get it lol. I finally rid myself of that Dooku regret. The figure will definitely pop out in your collection as well.

I?m debating on getting him or not. I don?t want to have regrets like I did with Dooku after he sold out. In the grand scheme though Jango seems less important overall.

Get him,and if you dont like,you can always onsell.
Better to do that than live with the regret or pay after market pricing.

Jango had a lot of great scenes in AOTC and was the template for the Clones.
You even still see his face in Boba 😉

Get him,and if you dont like,you can always onsell.
Better to do that than live with the regret or pay after market pricing.

Jango had a lot of great scenes in AOTC and was the template for the Clones.
You even still see his face in Boba ��

Can't believe we have an unhelmeted Boba Fett now going forward. Really not in agreement with him having yet another generic TM clone face, even as an older dude, and we're clearly going to be seeing a lot more of that bland mug unhelmeted than we did with Mando himself.

I've loved what they did with Mando the series and even the basic idea of a BF show or movie but to me that was a mistake. And I like TM well enough but don't think he's a strong enough actor to sustain a whole series.

I recently changed my Jango order to "pay in full" since I want him ASAP when he gets here. I get an email that totally made me think IS HE ABOUT TO SHIPPPPP for a minute, then I realized no he isn't and my heart was sad. This is my most wanted release after Boba Deluxe, I really think that if you're at all interested in Boba that Jango is rather a must.

Think of it! The Jedi p*ss him off at Galidraan, and he - this one guy! - ends up just about tearing the galaxy in half as his revenge. The Jedi lost their temple, they lost their archive, they lost 99% of their members. Over Jango's rage. What kind of rage would it take to put 20 million clones of yourself to the horrors of war, just to get back at some arrogant priests?! This is a very important entity in the SW universe. In his way, he is almost as important as Anakin. Or perhaps that is just my take.

Besides. There is absolutely no way in hell he -isn't- wearing that poncho, I Have Spoken.

jango p1.jpg

I am so glad the hype and anticipation for this figure is getting hotter on this forum. I am extremely excited for this.

Have always loved Jango, the suit, colours...and I will probably use the headsculpt on one of my two ESB Bobas. And having Mando Boba DLX come in, having the different suits and head sculpts (young and old Tem)...wow that will be an awesome display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*looks over cosplay* Yep, that's doing it right and poncho-wearing Jango Fett will always be *chefs kiss*

Y'all quit making me want to buy two, so I can display both head options; this guy ain't cheap.

Buy two, so you can display both head options.

So now I know what the REAL beef was between Jango and Mace Windu.

Who would be the only one in the universe to rock purple stuff.....

jango p1.jpg MaceWindu.jpg

*looks over cosplay* Yep, that's doing it right and poncho-wearing Jango Fett will always be *chefs kiss*

Y'all quit making me want to buy two, so I can display both head options; this guy ain't cheap.

You are clearly in the wrong place for sensible guidance on collecting. I will say that I've got the Sideshow and it's good enough, IMO, to display with helmet on, allowing for my HT to be Helmet off...and now perhaps with Poncho...

What about pouty Zam Wesell, or did Jango use her as bait?
180c96d38e2ea59ac44eb85c82397207.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Why did you think Jango killed her so quickly?

It wasn't because she was screwing up the job and was going to reveal who he was.

Her purple costume was too much for him, only he was allowed purple.

A 1/6th Zam Wessell has been near the top of my list since I've started collecting. It's a shame we'll probably never see her get made outside of that toy Hasbro one originally.
Bought Zam on clearance and it was still too much, and after Hasbro had done quality Count Dooku and Jango figures in the 12" line.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back