1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a good place in Australia to get him? Popculcha has him for $420 but its still a little more than I'd like to pay.

Was considering buying him overseas where I have family (where es about $320), but everywhere is sold out :/
possibly Sugo.
DaveyBoysToys
GoFigure Collictibles
Mad Zombie

or...use points at Popcultcha to take the edge off OR wait til local stock is on ebay and hope a code drops for a sale.

Anyone know of a good place in Australia to get him? Popculcha has him for $420 but its still a little more than I'd like to pay.

Was considering buying him overseas where I have family (where es about $320), but everywhere is sold out :/
I don’t think you will find him cheaper than that price at this point. The other aussie retailers have dropped their pre-order discounts.

I don’t think you will find him cheaper than that price at this point. The other aussie retailers have dropped their pre-order discounts.
I would probably just pre-order him now, but I'm afraid he'll be cheaper upon release. It happened with the SHF jango. But, Hot Toys' Cody skyrocketed in price. So who knows.

I would probably just pre-order him now, but I'm afraid he'll be cheaper upon release. It happened with the SHF jango. But, Hot Toys' Cody skyrocketed in price. So who knows.

CHEAPER on release? Bruh. He'll be more expensive on release; remember what happened to OG Mando. And Cody. I doubt this figure is one they will re-release.

It’s a gamble for sure. There have been figures like Remnant Trooper, ROTJ Stormie, Cody and so on that not long after release you could get them for $20 or $30 cheaper than retail from sellers. But wait too long and they may skyrocket like all those did. Cody is one that caught me by surprise.

I got a feeling this will be the best Temuera Morrison sculpt we get to date when we get this figure in hand. Every single one that’s come out has just gotten better and better but I think this will take the cigar for most accurate for now….

I got a feeling this will be the best Temuera Morrison sculpt we get to date when we get this figure in hand. Every single one that’s come out has just gotten better and better but I think this will take the cigar for most accurate for now….
I think this Jango Fett in general will be an amazing figure. And for some reason I think a lot of ppl will sleep on this figure.

It is the figure I am most excited for! I love his armour, very unique colours and a bit of a twist on Bobas OT armours. A lot of extras with this and the head sculpt will indeed be amazing. My plan is to use it on one of my ESB Fetts. I think with the Mando Two pack Bobas and the robed with the older head…it will be cool to have the two sculpts and all the suits. Young and old.

Mace is definitely over due.
I think the prices for Jangos will sky rocket once a Mace is teased. I am really surprised HT weren’t able to tease one before Jango gets released. It would pad their numbers.

Mace is definitely over due.
I think the prices for Jangos will sky rocket once a Mace is teased. I am really surprised HT weren’t able to tease one before Jango gets released. It would pad their numbers.

After no remote interest in making a Padawan Kenobi with TPM Maul and Qui Gon long out, I don’t have any hope for Mace anytime soon either.

I often think I don’t need to get this because I have SS’s then I go to repose it and eight things fall off. I’ll take HT’s, please.

Still one of my most anticipated figures

Hope it gets an earlier release like they're doing with Sarlacc Boba.

I often think I don’t need to get this because I have SS’s then I go to repose it and eight things fall off. I’ll take HT’s, please.
I was able to sell mine for a decent price. The SideShow version was a terrible figure…reused Boba helmet, colour, body, materials and yes everything fell off it all the time.
Jango is too important for me now to get the best out there of this character.

Back