1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Jazzinc Facebook:

Screenshot 2021-08-08 at 11-08-54 JazzInc Dioramas Groups Facebook.png

Question. With the wings bent, how far does the wingspan measure? Because 4 ft is just too big to fit in a double glass cabinet, if I can buy myself a few inches with them bent, I'll take it! I'm thinking of getting a double glass cabinet to display him in.

Question. With the wings bent, how far does the wingspan measure? Because 4 ft is just too big to fit in a double glass cabinet, if I can buy myself a few inches with them bent, I'll take it! I'm thinking of getting a double glass cabinet to display him in.
with the wings bent he may fit in a moducase df-60. They are about $180 or so though.

Here's the latest update from Joost. The fur collar's length looks good but IMO the color is a little too light now. I preferred the fur color on one of the samples he sent out (bottom pic) but I think Joost is done fiddling with it, so this is probably what we're getting.

Screenshot 2021-08-13 at 08-35-34 Let Your Geek Sideshow.png

226341639_10159063699755932_6112079076331276273_n.jpg

I may be looking for a tutorial when the time comes...

Well, you likely want to get the fur wet so you can shape it in that curled up, ratty style... so maybe a little dark acrylic wash might stick (I'd test the back first). If not, once the fur is dry maybe a light dusting of pastel chalk (maybe grey and/or a dark mustard color would do). The pastel will tend to come off if you keep touching the fur over the years though.

Well, you likely want to get the fur wet so you can shape it in that curled up, ratty style... so maybe a little dark acrylic wash might stick (I'd test the back first). If not, once the fur is dry maybe a light dusting of pastel chalk (maybe grey and/or a dark mustard color would do). The pastel will tend to come off if you keep touching the fur over the years though.
?????
I think the lighter fur color is starting to grow on me. :rotfl

When he is wearing the wings on his back, what is the exact length of the wingspan?

I wish someone with decent PS skills could paint a HT Falcon green. That would be my ideal look/size Vulture. I think the flight suit from HC would work with the Falcon's green wings too.

Back