1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first few customers have got it in hand and made some pictures, I cannot seem to attach them here, but if you go to my clothes Facebook group and become a member, you can see the in and pictures of the final production piece: JazzInc Dioramas

A few pics I grabbed off Facebook. Wingspan really is 48" - just under THREE Detolfs wide!

259299290_10225767227143553_6518617138608560475_n.jpg

259114779_10223457649183708_3172526008283974152_n.jpg
259071522_10225767232063676_7107862321918315910_n.jpg
258765673_4534388886609002_5997971474057996159_n.jpg
258815342_10222438242678173_800790409525624323_n.jpg

Put the figure together and took pictures as I went along. Deluge of pictures to follow for the masses. Attaching the wings to the back of the figure, I noticed that the cut out for each wing where it attached to the backpack was not on the level for both (one side is deeper than the other). Not sure if that was the way if it was supposed to be or not but would like to know if you guys have the same deal when you get yours. I didn't put it in the flying pose, so will just have it standing with the wings resting on the base. Wing span is a good 50 inches, so definitely need the space to display it. I'm glad I picked it up and I'd definitely recommend it if you can fit it in your budget. Who are we kidding, if you're on this forum I highly doubt you have a budget!

IMG_9806.jpg

IMG_9807.jpg

IMG_9808.jpg

IMG_9809.jpg

IMG_9810.jpg

IMG_9811.jpg

IMG_9812.jpg

Put the figure together and took pictures as I went along. Deluge of pictures to follow for the masses. Attaching the wings to the back of the figure, I noticed that the cut out for each wing where it attached to the backpack was not on the level for both (one side is deeper than the other). Not sure if that was the way if it was supposed to be or not but would like to know if you guys have the same deal when you get yours. I didn't put it in the flying pose, so will just have it standing with the wings resting on the base. Wing span is a good 50 inches, so definitely need the space to display it. I'm glad I picked it up and I'd definitely recommend it if you can fit it in your budget. Who are we kidding, if you're on this forum I highly doubt you have a budget!
Thanks for this post and all the pictures! Yes, that is as we designed it so yes that is correct with the different height between the left and right wing. When you close the backpack, you will not be able to see it

WOW!!!

Thank you for the detailed pictures, supersphinxman!

This piece is just so incredible. I'm going to be looking at your pictures for a long time.

I am curious if anyone will try posing this bird is more extreme ways? You know, bent-wing, rotors turned for lift-off -- more action pose. I wonder just how difficult it is to pose this massive piece?

Also, after revisiting the details, I believe the wings are fixed at the backpack but hinged about midway -- so how far can they bend forward or backward?

Last edited:
Ok ladies & gents, last pictures. Final resting place. Last thing I'll get around to doing is putting some LED strips across the top of that curio to have some light coming up from underneath.

@Wor-Gar - Added some additional photos to show the max angles you could possibly want to bend the wings in either direction. You probably can put the figure into some nice dynamic poses, but you better have some help doing it. I had a couple close calls when maneuvering it around taking pictures. I'm definitely gonna try and figure out a way to work my zip tie magic to secure the wings to the posts. Slip hazard waiting to happen if you don't place those wings on those posts as directed.

IMG_9836.jpg

IMG_9838.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

IMG_9839.jpg

IMG_9840.jpg

IMG_9841.jpg

IMG_9842.jpg

Thank you for the detailed pictures, supersphinxman!

This piece is just so incredible. I'm going to be looking at your pictures for a long time.

I am curious if anyone will try posing this bird is more extreme ways? You know, bent-wing, rotors turned for lift-off -- more action pose. I wonder just how difficult it is to pose this massive piece?

Also, after revisiting the details, I believe the wings are fixed at the backpack but hinged about midway -- so how far can they bend forward or backward?

maybe these videos help with posing examples?

@Wor-Gar - Added some additional photos to show the max angles you could possibly want to bend the wings in either direction. You probably can put the figure into some nice dynamic poses, but you better have some help doing it. I had a couple close calls when maneuvering it around taking pictures. I'm definitely gonna try and figure out a way to work my zip tie magic to secure the wings to the posts. Slip hazard waiting to happen if you don't place those wings on those posts as directed.

That's a great help! Thank you very much.

I actually did not know the wings could bend backwards, that's awesome!

But I can definitely see how this thing is awkward when it comes to posing at 42+ inches. An extra emergency tether line of some kind seems like a good idea.

Back