1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. I don’t think that was ever a consideration, Joost has never done a head sculpt I don’t think.

Between Keaton's upcoming appearances in The Flash and Morbius, there's probably a good chance that some company will make a Keaton sculpt that might work for this. Still, I can't imagine ever putting mine in a non-flight pose where I would use the sculpt. Now if someone made a helmeted version with Keaton's face (similar to the first Ant-Man), I'd consider that.

Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 19-24-00 michael keaton vulture - Google Search.png

No interest in unmask Vulture... or Iron Man or Batman or Vader or....

I can't imagine a dynamic display, Vulture's wings curved, rotors spinning, clawed feet extended as if he's swooping down to clutch you... and there's Keaton's face peering out from the faux fur.

No, no -- give me that mask (green eyes lit even better).

This figure does look impressive as hell... but ultimately I'm just not sure he was a memorable enough villain for me to want to spend that much money on it or take up that much space in my collection...

Jazz has a private facebook group that may help you with an unmasked head for this, never hurts to try. He also gives this group a heads up on new developments, such as licensing, design updates, and problems in production so you know if there is going to be a delay and why, so its worth joining.

Thanks for all the kind words about our first figure.

As many have requested, here is the unboxing and assembly video for the Iron Scavenger figure. If you want, you can still preorder on our site! Also, someone in our Facebook group is doing an old man Keaton sculpt. I don't want to touch that, with portrait rights, actor likeness and other legal issues.

We're making the fur collar lighter and it's a real leather jacket with real sheep fur collar

Pre-order: 1/6 Iron Scavenger figure with flight stand – Jazzinc Dioramas

Thanks for all the kind words about our first figure.

As many have requested, here is the unboxing and assembly video for the Iron Scavenger figure. If you want, you can still preorder on our site! Also, someone in our Facebook group is doing an old man Keaton sculpt. I don't want to touch that, with portrait rights, actor likeness and other legal issues.
Well I broke down and pre-ordered. Thanks for the heads up on the sculpt. I will check it out.

Any chance someone can post the unboxing and Justin videos so I can save them for reference? I have the links but I can't seem to save these videos.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
what a gorgeous figure, if I had the cash right now I would've put up the money, will probably be too late by the time I get enough.
You might want to check out Jazzinc's payment plan options. I paid a deposit of @$155 to start (1st month + shipping), then $55 a month for 9 months. I'm not sure 10 month payment plans are still available (mine has been paid off since May 2020 lol), but stretching it out makes it easier to digest.

You might want to check out Jazzinc's payment plan options. I paid a deposit of @$155 to start (1st month + shipping), then $55 a month for 9 months. I'm not sure 10 month payment plans are still available (mine has been paid off since May 2020 lol), but stretching it out makes it easier to digest.
This is exactly what I am doing - do it!

Back