1/6 Hot Toys MMS: Spider-Man: Homecoming - The Vulture - Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered 9/11/2020
You mean 2019, right? I'm in Batch 1 and ordered on 9/9/2019 and haven't received an incremental shipping invoice yet. I paid the $99 shipping charge with my initial order, so I'm not sure if there is an incremental charge. The last estimated shipping charge on the site (dated August 2021) shows $86.32, so I think I'm good. Can I ask what the total is for your shipping?

CAC2F381-9779-46AA-B0DE-53765A8AC708.jpeg

Oh, my mistake. I knew Batch 1 people were going to get invoiced this month for any incremental shipping & just assumed you ordered around the same time I did. I do recall now that Joost mentioned at one point that shipping charges were fluctuating so much due to the pandemic that they were just going to wait until things were ready to ship to invoice for the total. Now I wonder if I'll be getting an invoice for that incremental $2.47 or if he decided it's not worth the effort. Regardless, thanks for the info!

Yeah received the shipping invoice for this as well. Pre-ordered this back in early January this year.

You mean 2019, right? I'm in Batch 1 and ordered on 9/9/2019 and haven't received an incremental shipping invoice yet. I paid the $99 shipping charge with my initial order, so I'm not sure if there is an incremental charge. The last estimated shipping charge on the site (dated August 2021) shows $86.32, so I think I'm good. Can I ask what the total is for your shipping?

I also ordered and paid in full in 2019, so like you I would think we will get our first batch shipping notifications soon.

Order #---- was placed on December 23, 2019 and is currently Ready voor shipment.
I didnt get a shipping invoice but hopefully im part of the first batch.

The order info shows:
Shipping:$99.00 via Ultimate

Mine has shipped but I haven't received a FedEx tracking number yet. When they sent me the JL Upgrade Kit for my Batmobile I received the shipment before I got the tracking number. I'm probably looking at a similar scenario here. :lol

Back