1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gunna lie definitely not immediately digging these suits.

Also, far from home's whole story vibe seemed to be centered on him leanring to trust his abilities and be his own hero. Feels kinda regressive thematically to be throwing him back into a suit with some iron spider stuff. As much as I do love the iron spider suit.

Yeah, when I first saw the Marvel Legend figures for No Way Home one of my first thoughts was, "Maybe I should pick up the Hot Toys Upgraded Suit or Homemade Suit..."

But I have the Classic Suit from the video game on pre-order, which should do fulfill my 1/6th Spider-Man needs just fine.

Yeah looks like Far From Home red and black suit is going to be our best suit for awhile. No regrets picking it up!

Finally just received mine from PCZ, 2 years to the date from when I pre-ordered! But it's fine I don't mind the wait.

Anyways wow, this figure blows my expectations away. I knew it was gonna be good based on all the reviews I saw, but I gotta say waiting to get the 2nd batch has its perks! For starters I was not expecting my Spidey to have the unsightly crease on his ankles to be remedied. HT went ahead and fixed that issue with the 2nd batch, so I was thrilled to see that.

The suit material looks and feels great. I'm not much of a poser with my figs, but I would feel very at ease posing this one in extreme poses if I was going to. And that Tom Holland headsculpt...that beautiful headsculpt! Owning the HC one I was absolutely impressed by that sculpt, but somehow HT took something that was already amazing and made the 2nd iteration even better!!! Also, wow, the Spidey head for the FFH suit far exceeds the pain in the ass that was the HC with the ugly seam. I was very worried I would end up with a poorly sewn one, but my head is solid! Whew!

Hats off to HT for this one...you all know I'm overly critical of them at times, but when they deserve the praise, they will surely receive it! 5 out of 5 for this figure!

Now, some quick snaps on my cellphone.

View attachment 529921View attachment 529922View attachment 529923View attachment 529924
That’s awesome! Glad you’re happy with him and I’m pretty jealous your copy doesn’t have the ankles-eating-the-suit thing!

Looks like my HT Spiderman collection will stop at FFH upgraded suit, the only suit I skipped so far is the iron Spider suit. Will skip these two new NWH suits too. Going to save some money!

Last edited:
Since Strange is in this, is it Stark tech or Strange's enchantments? The Stark tech is clearly overused at this point.

Yea I only got the traditional red abd blue. Tired of the gold. The gold just firmly represents he can’t move away from iron man as a character. No growth whatsoever

Got mine!

"Spider-man is Peter Parker"
"What the F-"

PXL_20210703_124731137.PORTRAIT.jpg

And with the rest of the movie figs I have:

PXL_20210703_125050135.MP.jpg

The new integrated suit (the iron spider type one) for No Way Home is apparently going to have magic in it because Dr. Strange is going to put it on the suit. It looks ok but literally wanted them to do a more classic suit one peter makes himself finally. Also IDK if I should get this figure or Dr. Strange from IW that I found new for $335? I'm thinking we will see a new Dr. Strange figure for NWH anyways.

I would rather to see Peter wearing the Disneypark suit than that new "Iron Spider" suit 2.0 in NWH

1625463350058.png

1625463692333.png

And of course I am hoping one day HT will make this Disneypark suit as well...

I would rather to see Peter wearing the Disneypark suit than that new "Iron Spider" suit 2.0 in NWH

View attachment 530216
View attachment 530219

And of course I am hoping one day HT will make this Disneypark suit as well...
Definitely prefer this suit more. Wish they get rid of the pouches on his waist and just did the suit without them including that and the silver wrist web shooters.

What do we think are the chances that hot toys will rerelease the slightly updated “upgraded suit” from no way home? I’m trying to decide whether to just go for the far from home one, or to wait in case they release the newer version. Do we think there is a chance that they will do a whole new release for such slight changes?

What do we think are the chances that hot toys will rerelease the slightly updated “upgraded suit” from no way home? I’m trying to decide whether to just go for the far from home one, or to wait in case they release the newer version. Do we think there is a chance that they will do a whole new release for such slight changes?
100% yes

When do you think they’ll put that up for pre-order though? I’m just curious because for far from home they showed the tech suit movie promo figure before the others, whereas with this new film they’ve already released one of the new suits, so that’s why I’m slightly sceptical that they’ll go back to the previous suit. I’m hoping that they will

Back