1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy yesterday. Is it safe to use the waist grabber clamp? I never risk them on the Cavill Superman figures but this material feels different.
I never trust them, plus they don't look very nice either imo.

Just got this guy yesterday. Is it safe to use the waist grabber clamp? I never risk them on the Cavill Superman figures but this material feels different.
It'll leave very faint marks in the black part of the suit if you're not careful. Try to keep it around the red part of the waste if leaving it for long periods of time, and avoid letting the ends of the claws (which aren't padded) touch the figure.

Got this guy about two weeks ago. I really didn't like that the cloth went all the way up the neck when displaying the Holland sculpt, so I just had to change it. Now I can't ever really display the full masked sculpt with it, but it was worth it for how I like to display my collection.

51219402688_7a54932569_c.jpg

Last edited:
This pose is lifted straight from the figure's promotional images but I wanted to see if it was actually possible with the final product :)
Looks good, does the suit's stretched part returns to normal after that pose?

So this is shipping out finally? I noticed Sideshow's site says 'ships tomorrow', and my coupons can finally be used on it.

Looks good, does the suit's stretched part returns to normal after that pose?
So far, yeah. He'll have a really dumpy butt and really wrinkly knees after leaving him in a dynamic pose like that but after I straighten him back out and kind of work the material back into place, within 24 hours he's back to normal. I have a few very faint creases and markings in the black material collectively from dynamic poses over the last month that I don't think are going away, but it's nothing that would make me think twice about enjoying my figures.

Does anyone know if this has the same problem as the previous Hot Toys suits wherein you can potentially damage the material behind the knees where the fabric gets pinched?

So far, yeah. He'll have a really dumpy butt and really wrinkly knees after leaving him in a dynamic pose like that but after I straighten him back out and kind of work the material back into place, within 24 hours he's back to normal. I have a few very faint creases and markings in the black material collectively from dynamic poses over the last month that I don't think are going away, but it's nothing that would make me think twice about enjoying my figures.
I'd be doing the same

Does anyone know if this has the same problem as the previous Hot Toys suits wherein you can potentially damage the material behind the knees where the fabric gets pinched?
Potentially Yes, but so far on mine the backside of the knees has always fully recovered. The inner elbows are more of a cause for concern; there’s some subtle detailing in the black rectangles that’ll get smooshed out of existence if you leave the arms bent past 90 degrees.

The usual suspects seem to be breaking this guy down now for anyone interested.

I've been snagging the masked heads to replace my stark tech suit heads. The seam is much cleaner, the webbing is a bit more apparent, and the shape seems a bit better.

Last edited:
The usual suspects seem to be breaking this guy down now for anyone interested.

I've been snagging the masked heads to replace my stark tech suit heads. The seam is much cleaner, the webbing is a bit more apparent, and the shape seems a bit better.
Sorry I didn't' catch what you mean? did someone made a custom Spiderman head? do you have pics?

He just means this figure is now being parted out on places such as Toy Anxiety and probably ebay sellers. I decided to go ahead and do as he did and buy a Spiderman head as a possible replacement head even though I still don't have a Tom Holland Spiderman. I intend to get one eventually and I've read that the stitching seams can be ugly.

A-dev is correct. I just mean that this figure is being parted out and sold in pieced at toy anxiety and the like. The seam is indeed kinda unsightly on the Homecoming version by comparison to the upgrade suit sculpt so definitely looking forward to the swaps.

I see, thanks for the explanation guys! @ArtDamage does the red color of the upgraded suit head match with the Stark suit/HC body color? My understanding it has a different shade of red? Do you have a picture of the swap :) ?

Last edited:
I see, thanks for the explanation guys! @ArtDamage does the red color of the upgraded suit head match with the Stark suit/HC body color? My understanding it has a different shade of red? Do you have a picture of the swap :) ?
I'll see if I can snap a pic a little later, but it matches the far from home promo stark suit perfectly. That one is bit more vibrant than the original homecoming stark suit so would have to check on that one.

I'll see if I can snap a pic a little later, but it matches the far from home promo stark suit perfectly. That one is bit more vibrant than the original homecoming stark suit so would have to check on that one.
Please do check on both if you can. I have to decide which of those figures I ultimately buy. Was leaning toward the Homecoming release because of all the stuff that came with it.

Please do check on both if you can. I have to decide which of those figures I ultimately buy. Was leaning toward the Homecoming release because of all the stuff that came with it.

The extra accessories are definitely pretty cool as well as the Holland sculpt if you haven't picked up a far from home spare.

Will check on the the two of them and report back.

Back