Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot.
It's not hugely complicated. It's just the interior arms that would be hard to replicate.

I was thinking the same thing.
the trick is making those parts so they can be cast easily.

Nice.
So if you are going to be making this then i probably won't bother.
I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

I was just about to message you!
All hail hehateme23, fellas.
And buy from his webstore. He always comes through, and is the guy who hooked me up with Babydoll, Amber, Fassbender, and the parts to make myself a Red Skull Schimdt.

No doubt. You can buy from Jack with confidence.

Hail Hydra!!

:wave

I just build for fun.
Making a bit of cash on the side just makes it more fun.
Here's my workshop and stash room:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHtNPHHIeWk

Robert-Downey-Jr-The-Avengers-Iron-Man-5.jpg

Damn, I'm curios to see what you come with man. What do you have in mind? Stationary or with moveable parts? What kind of materials do you use?

Looking forward to see it.

PS: Make 2 just in case I want to buy one!

Damn, I'm curios to see what you come with man. What do you have in mind? Stationary or with moveable parts? What kind of materials do you use?

Looking forward to see it.

PS: Make 2 just in case I want to buy one!

Lol.
I am going to make the parts and mould them.
Just in case more people want one.
The idea i have is to make a section of the walkway(No steps, just the walkway), with the circular arms and the little gantry arms that swing out from the circular arms.
The MKVI will be poseable as though it's walking(And the gantry arms could be used to steady it in this regard). With a little bit of forethought i reckon i could do it in such a way that certain of the interchangeable parts could be held by the gantry. The chest, thigh armour, etc. Perhaps even the hands(A set of HT male hands and the arms holding the red ones, etc).
The hardest part will be making it to fit inside a Detolf!
If it won't work, i can perhaps make it larger and it can sit on the top of the detolf.

Very ambitious project and I would love to see the final product.

Lol.
I am going to make the parts and mould them.
Just in case more people want one.
The idea i have is to make a section of the walkway(No steps, just the walkway), with the circular arms and the little gantry arms that swing out from the circular arms.
The MKVI will be poseable as though it's walking(And the gantry arms could be used to steady it in this regard). With a little bit of forethought i reckon i could do it in such a way that certain of the interchangeable parts could be held by the gantry. The chest, thigh armour, etc. Perhaps even the hands(A set of HT male hands and the arms holding the red ones, etc).
The hardest part will be making it to fit inside a Detolf!
If it won't work, i can perhaps make it larger and it can sit on the top of the detolf.

Holy Moly!!! Now THAT is a man cave!!!! I envy you! :horror

Lol. Thanks. I have been selling it all off to fund my HT habit. Half of it is gone now!
The good news on the Avengers gantry front is, now that i have a Blu-Ray rip of The Avengers, i have great frame-by-frame reference in extreme HD of the gantry sequences.

Lol. Thanks. I have been selling it all off to fund my HT habit. Half of it is gone now!
The good news on the Avengers gantry front is, now that i have a Blu-Ray rip of The Avengers, i have great frame-by-frame reference in extreme HD of the gantry sequences.

Make sure and get yours going before Hot Toys announces one and spoils the party. :wave

Don't know if this has been asked before but is this version of the mark IV any different from the previous one? (besides no donut and sunnies)

Don't know if this has been asked before but is this version of the mark IV any different from the previous one? (besides no donut and sunnies)

I know they added magnets to the armor so the Gantry can hold the pieces in place. I sold off my Mark IV when I pre-ordered this, but I don't think there is really anything else different.

I'm not 10n0% sure, but I noticed slightly more details in the paint app of the headsculpt.

For example, it appears he has darker shadowing along the side of his jaw bone. A 5 o'clock shadow just starting, if you will.
Also, his hair seems to have multiple shades of brown.

Here's a pic:

7595139022_2e68ee5525_b.jpg

Back