Hot Toys MMS Iron Man Suit-Up Gantry with and w/o Mk IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's official...I will be getting my Figure + Gantry set on Saturday the 25th...that's the end of this week, only five days from now!!! :yess: :blissy

This will be the biggest HT item I have ever had so far, but that will change when the 1966 BATMOBILE arrives. It's silly, because the truth is...it is just a hunk of plastic metal and rubber, but I have been counting the days down to its arrival like a mad thing! :slap :rotfl

Last edited:
I checked the tracking on mine this morning and it is in the UK already!!!
I was really looking forward to this arriving, but i am considering just selling it on when it gets here.
I far prefer the MKVI armour and i already have one of those.
But i expect i'd have to find someone who wants the MKIV and Gantry. Not an easy thing!
Decisions, decisions.

I checked the tracking on mine this morning and it is in the UK already!!!
I was really looking forward to this arriving, but i am considering just selling it on when it gets here.
I far prefer the MKVI armour and i already have one of those.
But i expect i'd have to find someone who wants the MKIV and Gantry. Not an easy thing!
Decisions, decisions.

You can always put the Mk.VI in the gantry. Haven't tried it myself, but I'd imagine it would look kick ass with all the BD parts.

Sell off the Mk.IV. He's still very popular.

You can always put the Mk.VI in the gantry. Haven't tried it myself, but I'd imagine it would look kick ass with all the BD parts.

No. I am going to be making an Avengers Tower Gantry for the MKVI anyway, which will be more accurate for the MKVI than the Expo Gantry would be.
I'll just sell off the entire thing, MKIV and Gantry, on Ebay most likely.

Haha, well I like to think I'm spacing things out a bit. I'd try to explain the Gantry and then Iron Monger to my wife at the same time that at different times. I can only take so much "more toys?" LOL. :)

I had this on order from SSC but it got Canceled. Yes I was mad as hell. But order War Monger in its place. I see now I can order it from other places but once I gave it some thought. I think WM is a better item to have around.

FYI, I feel if I order it and get it. I will just give into SSC and say sure you can do this to me anytime and I will just take it.

Ooh! What a great idea! The Mark IV only has a few removable 'bits', but the Mark VI has a ton of removable parts and can achieve a really "stripped down" (or "suiting up") look! Gaah! :gah: I just got my Mark IV and Gantry set up the way I wanted it to look, too; I used the Mark VI reveal helmet with RDJ face on the Mark IV so he could look like he's just completing his suit up. May have to go play around with the Mark VI now...

I'll be selling my full Gantry w/ Mark IV here as soon as I reach the customary 50 posts.(specifically not spamming to get there). I do have a good report record on two different Transformers boards though for anyone interested.

I'm pretty interested in seeing this Tower Gantry Username is going to do. That could be pretty sweet!

Ooh! What a great idea! The Mark IV only has a few removable 'bits', but the Mark VI has a ton of removable parts and can achieve a really "stripped down" (or "suiting up") look! Gaah! :gah: I just got my Mark IV and Gantry set up the way I wanted it to look, too; I used the Mark VI reveal helmet with RDJ face on the Mark IV so he could look like he's just completing his suit up. May have to go play around with the Mark VI now...
Very cool. Would love to see it. :clap

It's here!!!!
Arrived an hour ago.
Do I open it? Or put it straight on eBay with it sealed?
Decisions, decisions....

8F7A69D0-9875-4CC1-A4D0-C04F54E84338-84369-0000184F8E45E6DA.jpg

It's here!!!!
Arrived an hour ago.
Do I open it? Or put it straight on eBay with it sealed?
Decisions, decisions....

8F7A69D0-9875-4CC1-A4D0-C04F54E84338-84369-0000184F8E45E6DA.jpg

I would keep it, open it, and show it off. Remember there are members on this board that had their order cancel. Glad you got yours.

Would you loose value if you opened it?

I might've ben interested if it didn't have the Mark IV which I already have.

Depends on the buyer. This is now a used, no longer new items. Like a car. It has more value till sold. Some don't care others do. He is going to sell it on ebay like it or not the brown box is no longer mint. Coming from the retailer is one thing a 3rd party is another.

Would you loose value if you opened it?

I might've ben interested if it didn't have the Mark IV which I already have.

For sure.
I'd reckon if i do sell it, the fact it is still sealed will carry a bit of weight.

It's a shoe box style boxes... I believe there's no "seal" per say...

better to make sure everthing is fine.... like missing stuff on Mk. 4

I might still keep it. But until i decide that, the box stays sealed. It could be a Hot Toys box full of rattlesnakes for all i know!!!
:rotfl

I would keep it, open it, and show it off. Remember there are members on this board that had their order cancel. Glad you got yours.

How come people got their orders cancelled?

Depends on the buyer. This is now a used, no longer new items. Like a car. It has more value till sold. Some don't care others do. He is going to sell it on ebay like it or not the brown box is no longer mint. Coming from the retailer is one thing a 3rd party is another.

That's a valid point. But i am still on the fence about keeping it.
I might put it on Ebay for a week. If it doesn't sell, i will keep it.

I got mine about a month ago and while I think the gantry is an amazing piece I don't think it's suited for my collection I'm really considering selling. My question is how much do u guys think I should put it up for?

Back