1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff.
4439ec81114da5ed3fe327a7d4acb453.jpg

9a0c33c07e975bc7c5cc80a0ac0bb20a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Koob, I was tempted to see how she looked with the red shirt, but I didn?t feel like taking off all the clothing that would be required to do that.

Yeah normally I'd like to at least try out the alternate look that's provided, but this one just doesn't look worth the effort of removing the main outfit, so will be staying in the box.

In all seriousness QGF I haven?t seen that figure before, I think the sculpt is great and the outfit looks really good, it is obviously Liam Neeson. Is this a custom figure or is it from Dark Knight?

In all seriousness QGF I haven?t seen that figure before, I think the sculpt is great and the outfit looks really good, it is obviously Liam Neeson. Is this a custom figure or is it from Dark Knight?

Custom Ra’s al Ghul from Batman Begins. The suit and accessories are the new set from Mars Toys and the sculpt is from Jnix Shin. Glad you like!

Wow, great pictures everyone! I got this weeks ago and just boxed up my Vol. 1 and replaced it with this. This Vol. 2 Gamora is so superior to the first version with the 2 outfits (I do like the single shirt + aerorig look) although the frilly shirt + tank top + jacket is vastly superior In my opinion. And the shotgun that is included is very nicely done even though the sword suits her more. If we could just get some Drax Vol. 2 blue pants & rifle then I’d be totally set. I still can’t believe that I saw the prototype for this at STGCC 2017.
$|-|177? picture, I was too lazy to light it properly:

Attachments

• F7069BE6-08FC-4498-941A-763C3BAE8E14.jpg
    F7069BE6-08FC-4498-941A-763C3BAE8E14.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 163
Excellent pics everyone!
No email from PopCultcha, but got an Auspost tracking update today. Guessing it?s Gamora since I?ve had her paid off since August.
Anybody getting PC emails/tracking?[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm still impatiently waiting on BBTS to get theirs in. I got Nebula really quickly from them but so far no processing or anything on my order for Gamora.

Back