1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine yesterday. The sculpt is a 10 out of 10! Really captures the character and even the somewhat dead stare is appropriate. Such a great figure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick family photo [emoji16]

464c975c8fdfc4ced8a935da09fa032d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% agree! For all of the haters saying how Hot Toys doesn't care anymore and puts out sub-par figures,
looking at figures like her and Nebula shows that's not true.

Well, the truth is somewhere in-between. The Guardians figures, in particular, seem to have been well-executed in general, although I hear gripes here and there...

:lol

Daaaaannng. As far as *teams* go, I think GOTG as a whole is Hot Toys' best. Beats the hell out of the OT heroes, and overall that much tighter than the Avengers.

They do look excellent together. I still have to give the nod to the OG six Avengers from the first movie, even though that Cap outfit is peee-euw... :)

They do look excellent together. I still have to give the nod to the OG six Avengers from the first movie, even though that Cap outfit is peee-euw... :)

I feel if they updated the OG Avengers they'd be strong contenders. A1 Hulk holds up, Mark 6 and 7 diecast are great, and you could even cheat with the upcoming Time Heist Cap, but Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye are showing their age. In truth there are one or two improvements you could do on A1 Hulk but they're not 100% necessary.

They dropped the ball hardest on the ANH magnificent 7. Leia and deluxe R2 are excellent but the rest are all over the place or non-existent.

I feel if they updated the OG Avengers they'd be strong contenders. A1 Hulk holds up, Mark 6 and 7 diecast are great, and you could even cheat with the upcoming Time Heist Cap, but Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye are showing their age. In truth there are one or two improvements you could do on A1 Hulk but they're not 100% necessary.

They dropped the ball hardest on the ANH magnificent 7. Leia and deluxe R2 are excellent but the rest are all over the place or non-existent.

Agreed. Looking up at the six Avengers right now and Hulk is still really good. Widow is actually one of my favorite, Hawkeye is ok and Cap is being replaced with the EG 2012 Cap soon. Thor...that guy needs an upgrade! :)

Anyone else having some trouble with the corset part of the outfit sitting a bit too low on the chest? It seems like no matter what I try, it slips down a bit further than intended.

Agreed. Looking up at the six Avengers right now and Hulk is still really good. Widow is actually one of my favorite, Hawkeye is ok and Cap is being replaced with the EG 2012 Cap soon. Thor...that guy needs an upgrade! :)

Yep, Thor is the weakest in that line-up. Widow is actually great, just needs updated paint apps more than anything. Sure the sculpt is idealized but there's more there with the right paint.

What's everyone's consensus on the best Starlord? This Gamora is obviously a homerun.

Vol 2 Star Lord is the best, IMO, no question. I had Vol 1 originally, and I'm so much happier with Vol 2. Great likeness, complete outfit and accessories.

I'm paid in full but still waiting for mine. She looks great, can't wait to have it in hand!

Back