1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if this is going to be one of those Mudtrooper situations. My LCS that I always get my HT's from hasn't received or heard about their allotment for Gamora yet. Same thing happened with Mudtrooper Han, I even almost purchased an aftermarket Mudtrooper for like $450 worried I was going to miss it altogether, then out of nowhere, my LCS got their Mudtrooper in stock and I got him for retail because I pre-ordered. Keeping my fingers crossed for the same situation with Gamora for my GOTG2 display.

Well, what are the odds...just got my invoice in from my LCS that Gamora is finally about to ship! :yess:

I know people who know things. Some of it sinks in. :lol

Oh jeez, you're a hit man aren't you?!

84e8.gif

No Problem, here are the pics I sent sideshow. It looks like glue stains on the boots and the sticker on the stand is offset as well.View attachment 508813

So I finally got this resolved with a pair of new boots and a stand coming, talked sideshow out of shipping the whole thing back. Got a little worried for a moment bc of the waitlist being full, so wasn't sure if they had the extra parts. I will try the googone though on my old ones to see if it works this weekend, thanks for the tip Buffinator.

Yeah but she’s one of those figures where the final product is way better than the prototype used for the pre-order promotional images.

Yeah agreed. That and while I'd really like to have her she isn't my favorite guardian or anything so wasn't really in too much of a rush to order her with the delays and with everything else dropping.

Either way was just checking to see if anyone had seen a conversion lately since typically when you get on early they tend to convert like the day after. Odd that it hasn't yet for anyone.

I guess this one ended up being rarer than we thought.

I've yet to receive mine from down unda...I'm approaching the month mark since I ordered the last one from this Australian retailer...hope to receive her soon!

I guess this one ended up being rarer than we thought.

I've yet to receive mine from down unda...I'm approaching the month mark since I ordered the last one from this Australian retailer...hope to receive her soon!

Wow has it been that long already, I’ve been so busy time is just ripping by!
I really hope you get yours soon, it is probably a victim of the major shipping delays that has been talked about so much in the media of late.

I am looking forward to your assessment when it arrives

Wow has it been that long already, I’ve been so busy time is just ripping by!
I really hope you get yours soon, it is probably a victim of the major shipping delays that has been talked about so much in the media of late.

I am looking forward to your assessment when it arrives

Thanks man! I actually just received shipping notification that it finally arrived in the States and I should be receiving it by this coming Thursday!

In terms of my last order that arrived from Australia this is actually a pretty standard time line, so those shipping delays fortunately don't apply to Gamora.

Fingers crossed mine arrives with no defects! :pray:

Glad to hear it gmoney!!

I’m excited for you!!

And don’t worry, I have heard about very little in the way of problems with this figure.

Couldn?t stand waiting on a waitlist conversion... fortunately found one on Mercari. It was pretty pricey but I was able to offset it by selling a couple of old figures.

Don?t regret it at all.

3677f02f76e193391603d41ba2aff4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back