1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here slept on her and ended up paying Evil Bay prices. Now I have Thanos Endgame coming and will pair them three up similar.

Mine unfortunately seems to be stuck in customs in Los Angeles...haven't gotten an update since last week and it was slated to be delivered today.

Ugh, that's fine. I don't mind the wait, as long as it gets here before I leave for vaca in 2 weeks!

Mine unfortunately seems to be stuck in customs in Los Angeles...haven't gotten an update since last week and it was slated to be delivered today.

Ugh, that's fine. I don't mind the wait, as long as it gets here before I leave for vaca in 2 weeks!
I’m curious, do you know if she came by boat or plane? If by boat she might be stuck in the same port as everything else. I actually have a figure coming from overseas too and it zipped right through customs yesterday. But it came by way of Hawaii so didn’t have to pass customs in LA.

I’m curious, do you know if she came by boat or plane? If by boat she might be stuck in the same port as everything else. I actually have a figure coming from overseas too and it zipped right through customs yesterday. But it came by way of Hawaii so didn’t have to pass customs in LA.

I don't have any information on my tracking so far that would indicate whether it arrived by sea or air...but for what it's worth given the nearly month long wait now and the fact that it was shipped via "Australia Post" I guess the most probable route was probably by sea then.

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I received my Gamora today! It went from in "ISC Los Angeles" to "Out for delivery."

Anyways just unboxed her and I'm quite pleased with the purchase! Can't believe how rare she ended up being.

A big shout out to Omega9300 for helping me track her down all the way to the other side of the globe! Thank you for your assist bro! :hi5:

A few unboxing photos. Sorry for not removing the plastic around her face, but she's going back in the box! So no need to take off something I'm just gonna put right back on.

And yeah, those peeps who say rooted hair sucks, I feel ya! Just trying to tame some wild strands was annoying and I'm not even displaying her yet! At the same time I do think with the proper time and effort rooted hair > sculpted hair.

20210402_172028.jpg
20210402_171456.jpg
20210402_171513.jpg

Yesssssss!

Congratulations gmoney, I?m so glad you like Gamora!!!

It was a pleasure helping you in your search for her.

Man that headsculpt looks phenomenal, even through that plastic!

And yeah I would say that the only thing that is not perfect about her (IMO) is the hair. But that said, I still think it looks pretty good right out of the box. I didn?t spend much time messing with her hair before taking some pics and reboxing her but I have seen pictures of her in this forum and elsewhere in which people have spent al little time manipulating her hair and she looked amazing!!

Any way congrats again man, you landed a figure that people are hunting for pretty furiously. If they don?t make another Gamora for the next Guardians movie the eBay prices for this version are going to go through the roof :)

Nice gmoney! That was very nice of Omega to help a fellow forum freak out! She's a great figure indeed! Just boxed mine up too.

I'm surprised there aren't more Gamora figures out, given her importance in IW/EG (she had the second most screen time in IW, IIRC).

Couldn?t stand waiting on a waitlist conversion... fortunately found one on Mercari. It was pretty pricey but I was able to offset it by selling a couple of old figures.

Don?t regret it at all.

3677f02f76e193391603d41ba2aff4b6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats! This shot made me jump on Nebula, been on the fence for a bit but she's starting to sell out at various retailers (grabbed her from BBTS). Hopefully I don't start hunting down a Thanos too! :lol

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. I received my Gamora today! It went from in "ISC Los Angeles" to "Out for delivery."

Anyways just unboxed her and I'm quite pleased with the purchase! Can't believe how rare she ended up being.

A big shout out to Omega9300 for helping me track her down all the way to the other side of the globe! Thank you for your assist bro! :hi5:

A few unboxing photos. Sorry for not removing the plastic around her face, but she's going back in the box! So no need to take off something I'm just gonna put right back on.

And yeah, those peeps who say rooted hair sucks, I feel ya! Just trying to tame some wild strands was annoying and I'm not even displaying her yet! At the same time I do think with the proper time and effort rooted hair > sculpted hair.

View attachment 509997

Congrats, g$! Glad she finally arrived safely. So, have you started planning the expansion........of your closet? It must be getting quite crowded in there. :rotfl

Yesssssss!

Congratulations gmoney, I?m so glad you like Gamora!!!

It was a pleasure helping you in your search for her.

Man that headsculpt looks phenomenal, even through that plastic!

And yeah I would say that the only thing that is not perfect about her (IMO) is the hair. But that said, I still think it looks pretty good right out of the box. I didn?t spend much time messing with her hair before taking some pics and reboxing her but I have seen pictures of her in this forum and elsewhere in which people have spent al little time manipulating her hair and she looked amazing!!

Any way congrats again man, you landed a figure that people are hunting for pretty furiously. If they don?t make another Gamora for the next Guardians movie the eBay prices for this version are going to go through the roof :)

Yeah man, I really appreciate it when forum members can come together and help each other out. Such a rewarding experience for everyone involved. :duff:

Also I'm fairly certain they'll make another Gamora for GOTG3...it seems the response to this figure was overwhelmingly positive that they'll surely capitalize on it.
Nice gmoney! That was very nice of Omega to help a fellow forum freak out! She's a great figure indeed! Just boxed mine up too.

I'm surprised there aren't more Gamora figures out, given her importance in IW/EG (she had the second most screen time in IW, IIRC).

Thanks Zurdo! She's no Captain Marvel, but she'll have to do I guess. :lol

Congrats, g$! Glad she finally arrived safely. So, have you started planning the expansion........of your closet? It must be getting quite crowded in there. :rotfl

Thanks Buff! Yeah, my package arrived safely from the other side of the globe, double boxed and all. Kinda makes you scratch your head when you receive items from Sideshow and the box is all dinged up...like bro, that's only coming from halfway across the country...this came from halfway across the WORLD! Yet the shipping prices were comparable! :slap

And yeah man, I know you're joking and all, but closet space is actually starting to become an issue. I have one closet in my bedroom completely boxed up. The collection is starting to encroach on the second closet and I think I may need to start organizing it to accommodate the growing boxes! :gah:

Yeah gmoney I think you are almost certainly correct about another version of Gamora being produced for the GOTG vol 3. However that will be quite a while from now. Hopefully they will give her an outfit similar to her later comic book appearance.

Attachments

• 32DE5373-6B38-4272-B2C1-1B84FBF66B53.jpeg
    32DE5373-6B38-4272-B2C1-1B84FBF66B53.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 227
  • 9D7E26C9-94F8-406A-A5FD-CC71D9466EEB.jpeg
    9D7E26C9-94F8-406A-A5FD-CC71D9466EEB.jpeg
    399.3 KB · Views: 224
The bane of my life ! I even have some bigger boxes for easier transportation of the smaller boxes !!!

I think if I ever throw this hobby in it'll because of the boxes ! :lol

Yeah gmoney I think you are almost certainly correct about another version of Gamora being produced for the GOTG vol 3. However that will be quite a while from now. Hopefully they will give her an outfit similar to her later comic book appearance.

Yeah, that would be pretty dope to get a comic-accurate Gamora. I hope they keep Rocket's outfit the same or similar for GOTG 3.

heya, i tried to kitbash Gamora's look from the first movie. I liked the Ravagers look on her ^_^

Gamora.jpg

Attachments

• Gamora.jpg
    Gamora.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 125
Back