1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heya, i tried to kitbash Gamora's look from the first movie. I liked the Ravagers look on her ^_^

View attachment 511183

Nice bash, looks good! :clap

I love my Gamora. Very photogenic.
60fafaa8b72f798a77b744c9a1bd5434.jpg
3ab01baf8aa6747cd7e556f5ce293424.jpg
984b9d208f4f2374b79b7921b69dd56d.jpg

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Yeah she's a stunning figure indeed!

Thanks! I’ve been experimenting with rainy day artificial lighting and stole my wife’s LED light-up makeup mirror :rotfl

Yeah, great idea.

The lighting works really well with the expression on the sculpt and how you tilted her head, it all makes for a very expressive shot!

Also, her hair looks really good, did you put anything in it? I think blingus posted some hair suggestions a little while back that I want to go back and save. Although I think they made her hair a little too long on this figure, I think it was overall very well done.

Yeah, great idea.

The lighting works really well with the expression on the sculpt and how you tilted her head, it all makes for a very expressive shot!

Also, her hair looks really good, did you put anything in it? I think blingus posted some hair suggestions a little while back that I want to go back and save. Although I think they made her hair a little too long on this figure, I think it was overall very well done.
Thanks! For the hair I haven’t used any product or anything - just a drop of water on your fingers seems to be all it takes. Then I just use the water to get the wild strands to “stick” to the rest of the hair. I try to just focus on the parts you can see - the back is a hot mess - because if you keep fiddling after the water has dried it’ll get out of control again.

Thanks! For the hair I haven’t used any product or anything - just a drop of water on your fingers seems to be all it takes. Then I just use the water to get the wild strands to “stick” to the rest of the hair. I try to just focus on the parts you can see - the back is a hot mess - because if you keep fiddling after the water has dried it’ll get out of control again.

Good to know. I used the “drop of water” approach on my CW Black Widow a few years back and that did work really well and lasted for quite a while until I reboxed her.
Based on what you have revealed about the back of Gamora’s head, I am now even more impressed with your photography skills :)

Not wanting to make anyone jump off their chair, but I'm curious to see if any third party has ever attempted to replace her hair with sculpted hair ?!

Very nice! :clap She's a beaut indeed!

Nice to see all these together since I have them box'd up atm :lol
I can't keep anything boxed (i can't even let my steelbooks sealed 😁)
Bought a house finally and I set up my little man-cave/Work office upstairs where everything gets its place 😍

Back to Gamora : that hair scares me. I Hope it stays in place

Back