1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't blame you Futurion for cancelling. I have a "no desposit required" pre-order on this and have had since the start so there's little reason for me to cancel OTHER than the fact I'm getting more and more angry at HT for basically ignoring every single person that has it on pre-order, at this point they're pretty much laughing at us and practically begging people to cancel the order.

I mean, Darth Vader gets priority?? Wasn't this thing rumoured to be out around the same time as Nebula and they took her out of that list. Now they've done the same thing again.

Will absolutely be amazed if this gets released and yes people will say "Hot Toys have never cancelled.." - yeah, this isn't feeling like your regular situation at this point.

Yeah, I'm thinking of canceling and just getting a version one off the bay to fill out my Endgame display... Christruthers, when I saw the photo of the boxes on my phone this morning on this thread I got very excited...then I read your post. Thought the wait was finally over for a brief moment...

Feels like HT has been prioritizing getting Star Wars stuff out the door above everything else lately.

Feels like HT has been prioritizing getting Star Wars stuff out the door above everything else lately.
Makes sense with all the buzz on Mando while MCU has been on hold after FFH. It's annoying as a customer but I can see why they do it.

Wow. Very dissapointed. And still NOBODY knows why she's not out. That's the worst part. 0 communication.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Its been this for a while so I'm not sure what the fuss is exactly

"Est. Arrival: Nov 2020 - Dec 2020"

wqwvdx77kc061.jpg

It is not fake and also comes with a second batch of Mark 47 :D

So what took so long? They didn?t change to sculpted hair like most assumed.

Also this shot looks like a damn movie still:

19c71addc339e3cbf1ec2c22f3848bbf.jpg

Possibly just the lighting but her face looks a bit darker than her hands and chest.

Agreed about the lifeless stare, she looks like a marvel zombie before their flesh is off.

Possibly just the lighting but her face looks a bit darker than her hands and chest.

Agreed about the lifeless stare, she looks like a marvel zombie before their flesh is off.

Well they do like to re-use headsculpts. And seems everyone really wants Zombie versions of Marvel characters.....

Seems like a no brainer to me. :lol

Ha ha! The joke is on you HT! I did not really cancel my PO. I just knew you will release her at the exact moment I say I'll do it!

Back