1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a bit of a stretch, but we shall see.

https://www.instagram.com/pop_collectibles/

Capture.jpg

Just a heads-up that ANY mention of Gamora has now (once again) been removed from the sketchy looking Instagram.

It was posted on their page as a story, which IG auto deletes after 24 hours. They didn't remove it. That's always how they've announced on their page of an imminent release.

Ah right, fair enough :) I don't really do Instagram, despite being on there.

Told Gamora would release tonight....zombie Deadpool announced. You honestly can't make it up.

Going to have to start taking bets soon on if this will hit the 1,000 day mark. We're sitting around 930 or so. I can't even fathom that.

Yeah. Canceling my PO, just my drop to let HT know my patience has limits. I'll get her when she will eventually release in 2025 with the rest of the figures from Guardians Vol. 3.

Don't blame you Futurion for cancelling. I have a "no desposit required" pre-order on this and have had since the start so there's little reason for me to cancel OTHER than the fact I'm getting more and more angry at HT for basically ignoring every single person that has it on pre-order, at this point they're pretty much laughing at us and practically begging people to cancel the order.

I mean, Darth Vader gets priority?? Wasn't this thing rumoured to be out around the same time as Nebula and they took her out of that list. Now they've done the same thing again.

Will absolutely be amazed if this gets released and yes people will say "Hot Toys have never cancelled.." - yeah, this isn't feeling like your regular situation at this point.

Back