1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - GOTG Vol. 2 - Gamora Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think gamora, ant man and wasp are all on vacation somewhere. Maybe hot toys snapped them out of existence...

It is really weird. This should have been an early release if anything. It's a figure they already made with a new outfit and accessories. This is taking as long as the 1st Hulkbuster and they completely reengineered that a year after the PO.

At this point, this kinda shows how unnecessary and what a waste of money "pre-ordering" is...

You are providing this company interest free loans for the past 3 years now! Absurd!

Yeah, my Gamora is paid down to the final payment, and has been since, I think (without checking), September of last year.

Hmm, clearly this figure is more ambitious than the 1.0 Hulkbuster...otherwise why would it take so long to release?!?! :lol

DtW_868UUAAy9yt.jpeg

A long time ago when Endgame was out and this was not insanely late. I thought they might actually make an Endgame version of her.

Did she have that extra armor on when she first appeared and saved Nebula? I know she wasn't wearing it through the rest of the movie...

Yeah she was, just that scene and the scene back aboard the ship. I figured it would be easy for HT as it is her original suit with some pieces added but apparently she is to difficult to make so it is not gonna happen.

Yeah she was, just that scene and the scene back aboard the ship. I figured it would be easy for HT as it is her original suit with some pieces added but apparently she is to difficult to make so it is not gonna happen.

Hopefully a third party company could knock out an armor piece set one day

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but this wait is extremely frustrating, I feel like Hot Toys is getting bigger and I don’t see why they wouldn’t hire more people. Gamora and Ant-Man are the only two figures that need to be released to complete my Marvel collection, and a 2+ year wait is sorta ridiculous. It’s not like these are overly complex figures. :impatient::impatient:

That has nothing to do with complexity. Just priorities. Look on Superman from JL. It's repainted BvS version, they had all molds, materials, everything. They need to expand their factory lines or something. These delays are getting ridiculous. But most of blame is on us, we are still buying and preordering knowing it will be lifetime before they will get something out.

That has nothing to do with complexity. Just priorities. Look on Superman from JL. It's repainted BvS version, they had all molds, materials, everything. They need to expand their factory lines or something. These delays are getting ridiculous. But most of blame is on us, we are still buying and preordering knowing it will be lifetime before they will get something out.

Realistically a part of this is the special figures that get a jump in schedule and production. Neon-Iron Men, Stan Li, Scarlet Spider. Many of these are announced and released two months later. These appear to sell well, often require only minor re-engineering and therefore a profitable venture. Yes, it might delay some releases 2-6 months, but those are already pre-ordered so that sell is nearly guaranteed.

So to get those exciting scarlet spider release, and get it quickly, is it worth it to have a pre-order delayed 3 months? Obviously...Covid set them back a few months additionally at the moment.

We’ve had 3 Marvel releases in the span of like a week so I hope our girl is close ��✌️

Back