Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, which of those would you want more?

The inaccurate one or the accurate photoshop?

These are changes that the figure should have already had.

I applaud them for the new overcoat, different cuts for the clothes and the pockets for the vest.

But there need to be some color changes.

Hot Toys can do it and has had time to. That's why we're making a big deal about this.

Join the revolution or sit in the corner with a grin on your face.

But you're right. Either way HOT TOYS WINS!

Well I mean't in a more humorous way but it just seemed that when we were first given images and details our mouths dropped and now its all nitpicking.

Regardless I see nothing wrong with nitpicking if it makes a difference. Don't get me wrong I would love to see the most amazing Joker figure known to man but i'm easier to please I guess.

Its all good and heres hoping for the improvements.

Rooted hair still looks too unrealistic in this scale. I have yet to see done convincingly in 1/6. Someone change my opinions, QUICK!

until that comparison pic I didn't realise their inside jacket was so purple looking. (also, the outter long purple coat shouldn't have the red inner liner going up to the ends of the sleeves if I remember right... it stops before the cuffs. Which should just be thin purple fabric)

but that purple-grey inner jacket surprised me.

Actually I'm the one sending them the link on their FB page.
The next day I sent Germaine a message, you know.. just to say thank you about this new DX release.
And fortunately, she replied to me.
She said that they love to hear comment if there's still room for improvement. They'll try their best and give us the ultimate JOKER!

I hope they'll fix the errors :naughty
* I dunno

Actually I'm the one sending them the link on their FB page.
The next day I sent Germaine a message, you know.. just to say thank you about this new DX release.
And fortunately, she replied to me.
She said that they love to hear comment if there's still room for improvement. They'll try their best and give us the ultimate JOKER!

I hope they'll fix the errors :naughty
* I dunno

Sweeet!

Good work casper.

So can someone give a recap of all the issues people want addressed with the figure? Exactly what are you guys asking HT to fix?

i'm only concern for the coat tails to be honest :D
but some of us might want HT to fix some of these:
coat color
inner coat color
lining
suspender
shirt & tie
socks

*fixing the whole costume to be exact :rotfl
boy is it too much too ask? :duh:duh

yeah, that would be awesome.
in fact, i just asked them to make a talking/laughing joker.
that would be a great surprise right? haha lol
*joking

it would be great though, you know, silk like material.

Hot toys need to fix few things on the cop joker too:
1.Heath Ledger wore earrings, so ear holes must be present.
2.Make the front of the hat shinier.
sugc.jpg

Back