Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imaresqd1

Super Freak
Reaction score
I came across some problems with the colors of the suit and the vest.please pass these pics around; hot toys might fix them before they release it. thanks

3406533760_c439a8240e_o.jpg

3405722869_682fa51dc9_o.jpg

I doubt they fix anything, how many proto-types with mistakes have they fixed. None. I'm still satisfied so far, i wish the did not include "MMS DX" on the name plate, lighter inner coat more bluish not gray. Messier lip make up, and more purple gloves. Correct socks.

So can someone please fill me in? I haven't been paying attention and don't want to read through pages of the other thread. There was speculation of a cop joker, but now there is a new and improved MMX joker? Is there still a cop joker? Is it a two pack? Is this just a rehash of the V1 with looser, better fitting jacket with some grenades?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edit: Nevermind, pretty self explanatory on Wookster's 1st post of other thread.

How much is this going to retail for?

Last edited:
The jacket is not blue. Neither is the shirt. The actual shirt and jacket are slate blue/gray.

The jacket MAY not be as blue as the image there, but the shirt printed pattern is blue on a white base shirt.

Hot Toys, please change the color of the purple coat to a lighter shade. If you've decided to use red on the orange satin because that is how it looks on screen, do so as well for the coat and make it vibrant.

yupp - they definately do, and i think given the MMS DX tag of this figure, they really will make the extra effort. Let's see, I hope they don't prove me wrong..

I don't know if anyone have ever notice this,
Joker got 4 coat tail.
And no one seem to notice that include HT (What? Improvement?)
The coat tails should extend from (at least) the bottom part of the coat pocket.
4 coat tails: 2 on the side (left and right) and 2 on the back.
The tails on the back also should a bit shorter than the side coat tails.
Right now i can't show you pics, my internet connection is a bit slowly right now.
If anyone can post some pics to back me up on this I would really appreciate it.
I notice about this 'tails' when I saw stills from the movie when Joker is hanging on upside down (there should be clear it shows 4 tails)

that's my suggestions :monkey1

Don't release a MMS DX02 figure six months from now with nurse outfit + smiling sculpt + even more accurate purple costume.

Don't release a MMS DX02 figure six months from now with nurse outfit + smiling sculpt + even more accurate purple costume.

I'd just buy the smiling head (and maybe any unique weapons). This suit is fine with me -- even if produced exactly as pictured.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
The hair needs to be a brighter green. The bottom grenade looks to be a yellowish color. And I think a solid color on the shirt would work better than the dot matrix thing they have going now.

The jacket MAY not be as blue as the image there, but the shirt printed pattern is blue on a white base shirt.

No, it's not. I've seen it in person. It is slate blue/gray, although many prefer how costumes look on film (through filters and such) but my point is HT got the actual film worn shirt color right.

The hair needs to be a brighter green. The bottom grenade looks to be a yellowish color. And I think a solid color on the shirt would work better than the dot matrix thing they have going now.

HT (I know your reading this) ha ha

The hair needs to be re-sculpted or use barbie hair (whatever) to get it more realistic. If such item existed, use something that resembles hair that can be sculpted by the collector to match shots from the movie. The matted down sculpted look is old and dull killing great sculpts.

The eyes issue is fixed, time to work on the hair. Maybe next fig :D

Last edited:
Back