Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Germaine Tse posted THIS today, after I referred to Casper's great mod on the Facebook page!!!

"No worries...we have read your comments and we are doing modifications on the costume! :) We'll make new announcement to keep you guys updated!"

YAAAAAAY!!!

Last edited:
GREAT ^^^^ING NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Germaine Tse posted THIS today, after I referred to Casper's great mod on the Facebook page!!!

"No worries...we have read your comments and we are doing modifications on the costume! :) We'll make new announcement to keep you guys updated!"

YAAAAAAY!!!

YAAAAAAY!!!

Interesting. . .

well, how far do they plan on pushing this release. would have to be a semi-decent time frame if they are planning on doing any major tweaking

YAAAAAAY!!!

YES!!!!!!:chew

YAAAAAAY!!!

Great news! Its nice to see a manufacturer that tries to 100% please their customers with every release, even if those releases sometimes make others unhappy.

Sure was a waste of time (complaining), right?

:lol

Now don't forget to make the overcoat's purple lighter .

:monkey3

Last edited:
this is great news. Wonderful that they actually listen and pay attention. BUT... don't everybody start dancing and getting all hyper about "THEY'RE FIXING ALL OF M Y COMPAINTS!!!!!!" ...........lol, they might change something you don't care about.. and leave the things that bug you.

Just saying ;)

Good news though.

If I had to make changes ... I'd change the color of the inner coat, and make the face paint slightly messier. I'm actually OK with the purple on the coat, and the red liner.

SnakeDoc

So how's this for things that should be implemented?

These are what I see as the major changes needed:

'Burnt Orange' lining for the overcoat and sports coat
'Blue' sports coat
'Dark Blue' for back of the vest
Lighter shade of purple for overcoat

Others could be:

More accurate tie ( billyb's for example https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47291 )
Lighter shade of purple for the gloves
Some lighter green in the hair

I don't give a ^^^^ about wardrobe if we are calling out wishful thinking changes how about they actually become the first licensee to give us the proper hair pattern? Never was it fully green in fact it wasn't even fully blonde. When I see that then I'll think about other things like socks or suspenders but until that point something like his coat is too purple doesn't mean ^^^^ to me. :lol

tdk_zfilmu_095.jpg

You could at least repaint the hair.

Wardrobe is much harder. You'd have to either die it or make your own.

But, yes I do agree.

Back