Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see what you're saying if the figure was already released this way, but since there's still a bunch of months before it's released, it only gives us all a chance at a more perfect joker if we all speak up. More perfect joker or less perfect joker for the same amount of cash? What would you take? This is exactly the kind of post that Hot Toys will read and say to themselves; "See, they don't care about the current inaccuracies and are happy with our prototype pictures - On to production!"

Having screwed up on the first release, it's all the more important that on their second try, and it being a 'deluxe' they should strive to get it right. Why not?

**especially when it's making a suit jacket more blue, or a coat more purple.

Quoted for supreme truth.

"See, they don't care about the current inaccuracies and are happy with our prototype pictures - On to production!"

".. and feel free to make drastic changes from the Prototypes.. they'll still buy it regardless. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".

To make it more realistic.

:monkey3

I could see what you're saying if the figure was already released this way, but since there's still a bunch of months before it's released, it only gives us all a chance at a more perfect joker if we all speak up. More perfect joker or less perfect joker for the same amount of cash? What would you take? This is exactly the kind of post that Hot Toys will read and say to themselves; "See, they don't care about the current inaccuracies and are happy with our prototype pictures - On to production!"

Having screwed up on the first release, it's all the more important that on their second try, and it being a 'deluxe' they should strive to get it right. Why not?

**especially when it's making a suit jacket more blue, or a coat more purple.

Exactly KBA!
People went mad when there's little accuracy on the previous Joker.
Now look at this new soon to be released, we have the chance to tell whats on our mind and nobody seems to bother about this thread. We might as well closed this thread right now :duh :monkey3

I haven't been paying attention and don't want to read through pages of the other thread.

Edit: Nevermind, pretty self explanatory on Wookster's 1st post of other thread.
:lol:lol:lol:lol

I was just thinking - MMS conveys ''perfection'' in a way that DX simply does not. Movie Masterpiece Series versus Deluxe. Keyword highlighted.

You guys should inundate them with vehement emails.

Good idea. :lol

I don't know why you care anyways.

It's win-win for you (if you're buying it, if not why bother), if the figure comes out either looking as is or more accurate to the movie.

If you're happy and just want to sit there, cool.

But don't get on the people who don't just want to sit there and who want to get an accurate product.

I said e-mail Hot Toys because there's a bigger chance of them seeing our complaints then just making a thread so we can bicker back and forth about inaccuracies.

It's the company that should hear and it's the company that is where the change would come.

But don't get on the people who don't just want to sit there and who want to get an accurate product.

:lecture

I just don't get it. It's not like were asking for absolute perfection. No one is complaining about the pattern of the DX shirt. But things like color of materials? Come on, that's an easy fix. And a fix everyone should welcome.

I was just thinking - MMS conveys ''perfection'' in a way that DX simply does not. Movie Masterpiece Series versus Deluxe. Keyword highlighted.

:confused:

I have no idea what you're talking about.. seriously. The line is called "MMS DX". That's Movie Masterpiece Series Deluxe. Wouldn't that "convey perfection" more so than just the title of Masterpiece!?

Masterpiece < Masterpiece DELUXE

:monkey5

:confused:

I have no idea what you're talking about.. seriously. The line is called "MMS DX". That's Movie Masterpiece Series Deluxe. Wouldn't that "convey perfection" more so than just the title of Masterpiece!?

Masterpiece < Masterpiece DELUXE

:monkey5

:duh on me! MMS DX makes more sense. I didn't read up properly before posting that. And I would have had to go no further than every thread title since DX was announced. Every once in awhile I surprise myself with a bit of stupidity!

Last edited:
:lecture

I just don't get it. It's not like were asking for absolute perfection. No one is complaining about the pattern of the DX shirt. But things like color of materials? Come on, that's an easy fix. And a fix everyone should welcome.

Blue material might cost more then grey material. So....

Blue material might cost more then grey material. So....

Honestly I can't find a reason why you would want to excuse inaccuracies like material color using a crap excuse like that other than how you've admitted you love to argue.

jookk.jpg

i love photoshop

Honestly I can't find a reason why you would want to excuse inaccuracies like material color using a crap excuse like that other than how you've admitted you love to argue.

Maybe Hot Toys bought too much grey and dark purple cloth.....

Because I doesnt matter? And you dont know for sure if i'm wrong. Dont know if i'm right either.

Back