Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's not. I've seen it in person. It is slate blue/gray, although many prefer how costumes look on film (through filters and such) but my point is HT got the actual film worn shirt color right.

Where, when, and any pics?

Because looking at my poster now, he definitely has a white shirt with printed blue fabric, as is all the reproduced fabrics I have seen. Not saying you are wrong, but I respectfully disagree.

The close together and technical print fools the eyes into distinguishing the colours and merges into a light blue/grey all over.

Where, when, and any pics?

Because looking at my poster now, he definitely has a white shirt with printed blue fabric, as is all the reproduced fabrics I have seen. Not saying you are wrong, but I respectfully disagree.

The close together and technical print fools the eyes into distinguishing the colours and merges into a light blue/grey all over.

How can you disagree when you haven't seen the shirt in person? I don't get that. Did you actually see it? No.

The outfit was on display at Arclight in Hollywood, CA. I saw it from 2 ft away. The shirt is a slate blue/ gray. The jacket was also slate blue/gray. Pictures, Posters and filtered lens imagery almost never properly account for how something truly looks in person. And yes, there were many pictures taken of the displayed Outfit. And many posted here on SSF. Somewhere. :D

I disagree because how do I know for sure what you say you saw was actually correct?

Not tring to start something, just very surprised if it is actually slate gray after most people I have seen here and SHH state white with blue print and all replicated fabrics that sell are also this.

Errrr, no......

drevil3.jpg

Do what I did.

E-Mail Hot Toys about this.

You mean you emailed the same people who put a red liner in both coats even though the liner is orange, who put the wrong pattern on the Joker socks not once but TWICE, who made the original Joker coat too dark and the gloves too dark not once but apparently TWICE now.. you mean you asked THEM about the shirt color!? ok.. good luck with that.

:lol

I'm amazed at how high you guys expect Hot Toys to leap when you yell "jump!"

Try getting Sideshow, Enterbay, or Medicom to fix their mistakes and see how far that gets you.

Try getting Sideshow, Enterbay, or Medicom to fix their mistakes and see how far that gets you.

There's no denying that HT did fix things people suggested were in need of fixing in the past. TDK Batman for example. So it doesn't hurt to try.

I don't know if anyone have ever notice this,
Joker got 4 coat tail.
And no one seem to notice that include HT (What? Improvement?)
The coat tails should extend from (at least) the bottom part of the coat pocket.
4 coat tails: 2 on the side (left and right) and 2 on the back.
The tails on the back also should a bit shorter than the side coat tails.
Right now i can't show you pics, my internet connection is a bit slowly right now.
If anyone can post some pics to back me up on this I would really appreciate it.
I notice about this 'tails' when I saw stills from the movie when Joker is hanging on upside down (there should be clear it shows 4 tails)

4 coat tails.
I'm not sure though.
coat.jpg

100_0186.jpg

from HERE

I try to brighten up the picture
coattail2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad I don't care about all these little things. Its close enough... I can tell its the Joker no matter how many coat tails he has or if a couple patterns are a little off.

Yeah its such a quality figure, i can let things like that slip. It's probably too hard to transfer EVERYTHING into 1/6th. It would probably look a little too busy with 4 coat tails

well, it says "Hot toys MMS DX Joker suggestions " :)
can't hurt for a little suggestion right?

here's another one
59346627.jpg

I'm glad I don't care about all these little things. Its close enough... I can tell its the Joker no matter how many coat tails he has or if a couple patterns are a little off.

I can live with it too, but if they're going to bother to release a deluxe figure with improvements they might as well improve everything.

:rolleyes:

There's no denying that HT did fix things people suggested were in need of fixing in the past. TDK Batman for example. So it doesn't hurt to try.

That's right. If people are going to go around and talk about how wrong something is, why not tell it to the makers?

I can live with it too, but if they're going to bother to release a deluxe figure with improvements they might as well improve everything.

Yeah, it makes sense that it SHOULD be perfect but I'm not going to complain or let it ruin my enjoyment of it if its not 100% correct. Now if the jacket was bright red I would have a problem with it. :)

Yeah, it makes sense that it SHOULD be perfect but I'm not going to complain or let it ruin my enjoyment of it if its not 100% correct. Now if the jacket was bright red I would have a problem with it. :)

I could see what you're saying if the figure was already released this way, but since there's still a bunch of months before it's released, it only gives us all a chance at a more perfect joker if we all speak up. More perfect joker or less perfect joker for the same amount of cash? What would you take? This is exactly the kind of post that Hot Toys will read and say to themselves; "See, they don't care about the current inaccuracies and are happy with our prototype pictures - On to production!"

Having screwed up on the first release, it's all the more important that on their second try, and it being a 'deluxe' they should strive to get it right. Why not?

**especially when it's making a suit jacket more blue, or a coat more purple.

Last edited:
Back