HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Awesome, I'm not planning on pickin up Catwoman, so this should work for me.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone know if BBTS will get DX12 before X-Mas?

Some people got this guy in late October, Not me though. If it wasn't for the fact I got Iron Monger & the Batpod already I would be hopping mad :wink1:
Only joking I dont mind when I get him.

He just cut out the back, eye holes and mouth hole of the face plate holder. :D

It actually looks really good :lol

So, Does anyone know where I should buy from? I live in the UK and deciding between waiting for any at £200 from ebay or ordering from ToysHQ.

Really need help as I don't want to wait and find out they're out of stock in ToysHQ :1-1:

So, Does anyone know where I should buy from? I live in the UK and deciding between waiting for any at £200 from ebay or ordering from ToysHQ.

Really need help as I don't want to wait and find out they're out of stock in ToysHQ :1-1:

onesixthbruce?

edit: never mind, looks to be sold out

2A6FDFA0-F2E4-41BE-BE3C-4A4D36C9550B-32619-000009238FA7A051.jpg

491BA145-B61C-4B5A-915A-0D7216CE180C-32619-000009239EE56F25.jpg

"Beautiful. Isn't it."

DX12 with no mods but a custom cape. I tried doing the neck mod but that damn thing is sealed shut with the power of god or something lol This figure can still look great though without any mods.

More pics on the link below. Blown away by this figure.

https://s1198.beta.photobucket.com/user/nickshaw2814/library/Batman DX12

A part of me wishes I got one through ssc.....i went with alter ego with two, but knowing I saved $100 compared to ssc, worth the wait....

Anyone know if BBTS will get DX12 before X-Mas?

I sent an email in November. They replied with 'we are anticipating that figure to arrive within 1-2 weeks'. Then a quick check shows December ship date.

At this rate, I just gotta sit tight... I think I might try my hand on a backorder thru SSC and just sell whichever comes last

My preorder status on this with BBTS says "processing.." and I can no longer update it... Too early to get happy??

A part of me wishes I got one through ssc.....i went with alter ego with two, but knowing I saved $100 compared to ssc, worth the wait....

I got charged least week but no shipping tracker yet from AE.

Is ToyHQ in the UK? I cant seem to find anyone who has bought from them :lol

Seems to be the only place I can find it below £220

Is ToyHQ in the UK? I cant seem to find anyone who has bought from them :lol

Seems to be the only place I can find it below £220

I have ordered the dx 12 from them but from what I can make out on their facebook page they don't have it in stock yet :( They are based in Nottingham.

Why not an eBay HK seller, there are some pretty good, reliable guys around!

Have y'all tried asking your LCS if they got any in stock??? U might be surprised that they got them cuz that's how I got mine. If they don't, they might do a special order for u if u make a request and it's possible you'll get the figure faster than expected. Wouldn't hurt to try. Just saying.:wave

Just got the email from Bbts. Processed and headed to the warehouse for shipment!:yess:

Finally got this figure and just read something about a neck mod. Can anyone fill me in on this mod and how it improves the figure? Thanks!

Back