HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Not arguing with you guys. I think it's the best mass produced 1/6 Bruce Wayne yet. I like Imaresqd1's Wayne better, personal preference. Quick question, nothing to do with the figure; do the pictures I posted look dark and noisy to you guys? they look better before I uploaded them. Sorry, new camera.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got mine today and it looks good so far.

The right shoulder pad is abit less loose in terms of stretchiness as compared to the left. Is this normal?

Also is it safe to swap the DX02 boots over?

Last edited:

Would you believe I just got my shipment in do to UPS being all backed up...better late than never I guess

Thats quite a haul this late... I'd be up past bedtime putting together all those.....Not sure i could wait until next day. Congrats !

Thats quite a haul this late... I'd be up past bedtime putting together all those.....Not sure i could wait until next day. Congrats !

Thanks....They came in earlier I'm just posting pics now because I'm at work...I have a lot of examining to do once I get home to make sure everything is on the up and up...

Not arguing with you guys. I think it's the best mass produced 1/6 Bruce Wayne yet. I like Imaresqd1's Wayne better, personal preference. Quick question, nothing to do with the figure; do the pictures I posted look dark and noisy to you guys? they look better before I uploaded them. Sorry, new camera.

They look good to me. Not too dark at all.

A little bit of graininess. If it's possible, you might try setting the ISO lower. :peace

The right shoulder pad is abit less loose in terms of stretchiness as compared to the left. Is this normal?

Mine had the left shoulder pad looser. I was able to re-glue the elastic under the chest armor to be tighter.

Not sure about the boot swap...

Magz, I saw your DX12 videos, very informative. I'm thinking, I might be painting the eyes area sometime later. The paint you used, is it artist's acrylic (easier to find here), the ones that come in a squeezy, like a toothpaste, or is it a hobby grade acrylic (the liquid ones)? I think your video showed the squeezy one. Also, I'm new to painting on figures and stuff, how much did you water down the paint?

Anyone recieve their DX12 from bbts???
I preordered on Aug 31 and still nothing yet, this is getting fustrating!

Quick question, nothing to do with the figure; do the pictures I posted look dark and noisy to you guys? they look better before I uploaded them. Sorry, new camera.

Maybe a little noisy (not much) but I thought it was a choice.
More importantly you are the only person I've seen so far who knows how to photograph this figure, bravo! :clap

Your paint should have the consistency of milk, quite liquid.

Last edited:

Maybe a little noisy (not much) but I thought it was a choice.
More importantly you are the only person I've seen so far who knows how to photograph this figure, bravo! :clap

Your paint should have the consistency of milk, quite liquid.

Thanks Tourist. I'm just a newbie with a new DSLR camera. Hopefully I can take better pics, once I've familiarized myself with the camera. Also, thanks for the painting tip.
One more question; after painting the eyes area, should I seal them? Or no need, since the areas are quite small.

Last edited:

Hey EKT,

Any chance you could post some pics with your Rismo painted Medi head on the new DX 12?

Is it just me or has the misaligned bat symbol been fixed on these newer releases?

Hi Walker, I could give it a try later this week. The Medibat is at my house, and I'm in a rented apartment right now.

Hi Walker, I could give it a try later this week. The Medibat is at my house, and I'm in a rented apartment right now.

Cool. Thanks man.

It's safe to put the DX02 boots on the DX12, but not safe to put the DX12 boots on the DX02.

since I had an extra Bruce Wayne head, I decided to take a stab at making an escape from prison Bruce.

This is my first time sculpting hair, so be kind. Let me know what you guys think!

32688824-4729-4AC0-AA0B-5CFEB8D3D4F7-9263-000005FDBD46EEBF.jpg

BA07EE24-F646-450C-9B54-607A5EF38B1C-9263-000005FDB327F0CA.jpg

Awesome man, needs some refinement but still great

I wish Creg would do a higher edition size on his recluse wayne w/ cane, I want it but couldn't afford it till sunday

@CTO15: looks good. I think the beard is a little thick, but I really dig the hair

I agree with you and your pictures do show your point. :clap
..and maybe the pics were too big before you uploaded them..?

since I had an extra Bruce Wayne head, I decided to take a stab at making an escape from prison Bruce.

This is my first time sculpting hair, so be kind. Let me know what you guys think!

That's pretty good for a first time. You can try reducing the beard though. :D
Can't wait to see this painted!

Back