HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

491BA145-B61C-4B5A-915A-0D7216CE180C-32619-000009239EE56F25.jpg

Great shot love the background, was thinking of doing that with mine when i get it in jan. The skyline or the cover image

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Got my BBTS order charged.
Will wait a bit longer to ship the pile of loot though...

Good to know BBTS got some in. Mustn't have been too many though as I haven't got a notification yet. I'm not in a huge hurry though.

Great shot love the background, was thinking of doing that with mine when i get it in jan. The skyline or the cover image

Thanks. I was debating since I got it how I wanted to display it and it may change still once I get Bane but the way my display case is, there are 9 16"x16" glass cubes so each figures can have their own space and dio of some kind. Thing is there are so many possibilities that is was hard to choose one lol Such great films and greats scenes it's tough.

Nickshaw- is that a poster or a dio background? I have that poster and was thinking of using it as a background, but if that's a backdrop of some kind I'd rather try to find that. Looks great!

WILL be here FRIDAY! Hope no QC issues :pray:

So after a week delay cuz of stupid ups I finally got my DX12 from BBTS. After playing with the cape I kinda got it in there but it was a pain.

This might be dumb but how do you open the utility belt? I'm being cautious cause I don't want to break. Would really appreciate ur help. Thanks!

- Alex

Nickshaw- is that a poster or a dio background? I have that poster and was thinking of using it as a background, but if that's a backdrop of some kind I'd rather try to find that. Looks great!

i just looked up the dark knight backgrounds and found that background and more here's a link.....click on wallpaper's and there you go..
https://www.messenjahmatt.com/thedarkknight/3d/

Did AE ship today? I got a shipping notification from them, but I'm not sure what it is.

Why not an eBay HK seller, there are some pretty good, reliable guys around!

I would but they're all about £230 and was hoping for around £190 - £210, I might go for ToyHQ, just was wanting it sooner rather than later :hi5:

It's an old Dark Knight standard size poster that I wasn't using since I decided to only buy 27x40 posters. It's the poster below which actually works pretty well because when you look behind the DX12 at the backdrop you see the back of Batman which makes it kinda look like a reflection or something. either way it's a cheap backdrop lol

the-dark-knight-poster-1.jpg

Yea that's the exact poster I have! And the Joker "do I look like a guy with a plan?" poster.

I guess BBTS could only fill a few PO's. I wasn't charged yet, but no rush. I have a Red Skull on the way to fill my addiction haha. I'm just worried, Cap, Naked Snake and Bats will drop at the same time, ugh. And I still wanna pick up a batpod.

Finally received mine. Overall, a great figure. PERS don't look so bad in person. Neutral sculpt does look like a smiling sculpt. Bruce Wayne sculpt, doesn't look much like Bale. Here's some pics, everything still stock.
Bat1.jpg

Bat2.jpg

Bat3.jpg

bat4.jpg

bat5.jpg

bat6.jpg

bat7.jpg

bat8.jpg

bat9.jpg

bat10.jpg

Continued...
bat11.jpg

bat12.jpg

Bruce1.jpg

bruce2.jpg

bruce3-1.jpg

bruce4-1.jpg

Beautiful set of pics, but I don't know how you can say the BW sculpt doesn't look much like Bale.

Beautiful set of pics, but I don't know how you can say the BW sculpt doesn't look much like Bale.

It looks a bit like him, some parts, from some angle, but there's something about it that's not "quite there" yet. Similar to HT's John Connor, that figure "kinda" look like Bale. I dunno, I've just seen better. Still a solid sculpt, overall.

I think it's the best 1/6 Bale yet.

I got mine last Tuesday and I haven't noticed any of the flaws pointed out on my figure. It's really well done if you ask me and the attention to detail just amazes me. Maybe it's because I'm new but all the Hot Toys figures I've seen thus far just blow me away with how detailed and true to life they look. The Bale sculpt looks good to me. I'm probably not as picky about it as some people but to me it's a pretty good likeness.

I'm sort of glad I was late to the Hot Toys game and didn't get one of the old style all rubber body figures. The suit on this figure with the cloth and rubber parts works well with the articulation if you ask me and I imagine will hold up pretty well. As long as the rubber parts don't come unglued.

Back