HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It really looks kinda like Adam's sculpt from the side.

well they did sculpt the same person and since Adam's is what everyone feels is the perfectly captured Bale sculpt, shouldn't they have a similar profile? :dunno

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yea so did I, I'm considering contacting them tomorrow to see what's up with that

Yeah same.
I'm gonna call them up and ask.

My gut feeling though, unfortunately is telling me that I have to wait till December. My gut feeling is telling me that SSC won't have enough to ship out to retailers.

That's a bit unfair (although I get your point). The trouble with Bane as a figure isn't the fault of Hot Toys. Bare arms on a sixth-scale figure have nearly always been an issue. That issue being ... visible joints tend to shatter the illusion.

Once the coat is on the Bane figure, the illusion is back in play. Bane is a fine, fine figure ... as much as a visibly-jointed posable doll can be. (With the exception of the current crop of Predator figures, at any rate...)

Bare arms was never the main problem. Proportions were.

thanks for the link...definitely better than DX02

8055772418_a69cfb4772_b.jpg

love these pics:

8055774680_eb80dbeb3f_b.jpg

8055774246_a27d8dd476_b.jpg

8055773403_cbc52475fd_b.jpg

Last edited:

Not gonna lie, it looks damn good there, despite the problems.

Not gonna lie, it looks damn good there, despite the problems.

Yea one of the first things I'm going to do after enjoying the freshness of it being new is mod the gloves similar to what Elvis did on his Medix or however you guys spell that combo :lol

awww man, glad I never thought of canceling my po.

:lecture canceled DX Luke instead so I'd have the $$$ for this and do not regret it :)

Whilst I think it looks better than the DX02 I still think it looks weird and I hate the cowl and faceplates.

The headsculpt itself I have no real thoughts on, good or bad. It's ok.
But it still has that vinyl soft look we were discussing over the last few days which I hate.

I should have this guy in next few days, so I will wait and judge in hand.

there are a lot of pictures from plastic enemies at facebook, but posting here only some interesting pictures to see how the body-suit and neck looks etc:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Woah, first batch in 11 days? I envy you guys. Loads of pics needed!

wow that looks like ass. thanks for helping me save money, though HT.

man i am soooo hyped fro this figure now! so many great pics of this guy! :panic:

and some other shots from luka over facebook:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

This looks great, shame i have to wait till mid december/early jan.
im not too fond of the eyes/head in this pic.
4.jpg

he looks a bit surprised lol, still looking forward to it as it's my first batman.

thanks for posting all these pics for us Thrust! :hi5:

Back