HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

System overload too many good pics.....:yess::yess::yess:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

there are a lot of pictures from plastic enemies at facebook, but posting here only some interesting pictures to see how the body-suit and neck looks etc:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg
sweeeeeeeet.....

System overload too many good pics.....:yess::yess::yess:

:exactly:

so excited right now! really happy to have sold my DX02 (even though reasons were financial) after seeing the comparison pics between it and the DX12:thud:

Hang on, hang on...

Something doesn't make sense to me.
Plastic enemies pics look like ass IMO, and the eyes look like the
"alleged" mistaken window display eyes?

But OMG's eyes don't. I think this looks pretty bad IMO.

ScreenShot2012-10-05at083408.png

Omg uses a lot of shadowing in his photos, while Plasic enemy uses lots of lightings.

GOD the cowl is till SO AWFUL.

Omg uses a lot of shadowing in his photos, while Plasic enemy uses lots of lightings.

That's the thing huh.

We need some unaltered, naturally lighted pictures of the figure.

Hang on, hang on...

Something doesn't make sense to me.
Plastic enemies pics look like ass IMO, and the eyes look like the
"alleged" mistaken window display eyes?

But OMG's eyes don't. I think this looks pretty bad IMO.

possibly just the overlighting of it.

Luka's pic isn't has dark as OMG's pics and the eyes look fine here

557228_427625413966121_1417563752_n.jpg

Same here.

Something about it just doesn't click.

Long time lurker here. Just saw the new pics and wow, I'm shocked by how horrible this figure looks. Besides some improvements on the body overall from the DX02, the head sculpt on my opinion is nowhere near the quality it should be for the 3rd time Hot Toys is doing this. Of course this is all just my opinion of course but to think I was going to trade my DX02 for this....I'll pick up one of the Bale sculpts once they start piecing the figure but this figure is an easy pass for myself as well

Long time lurker here. Just saw the new pics and wow, I'm shocked by how horrible this figure looks. Besides some improvements on the body overall from the DX02, the head sculpt on my opinion is nowhere near the quality it should be for the 3rd time Hot Toys is doing this. Of course this is all just my opinion of course but to think I was going to trade my DX02 for this....I'll pick up one of the Bale sculpts once they start piecing the figure but this figure is an easy pass for myself as well

I could be wrong but it seems as though the beer belly's back. Seems.

The best way to pose this figure is with the Bale headsculpt. Having the cowl on makes this Batman horrible.

That's the thing huh.

We need some unaltered, naturally lighted pictures of the figure.

IMO the lighting is what is making the figure look decent. I think in natural light, the flaws will be that much more prominent.

You mean just the cowl and mouth pieces right?:lol the figure sans cowl + mouthpiece looks really good IMO.

Am I the only one that thinks this figure is no where near worth the asking price? Im sorry but this looks pretty bad. Idk what all you are drooling about.

And wth is this? This is little to no improvement from the TF Wayne sculpt. My heart has sunk.
550719_440227059356170_1233747429_n.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks this figure is no where near worth the asking price? Im sorry but this looks pretty bad. Idk what all you are drooling about.

And wth is this? This is little to no improvement from the TF Wayne sculpt. My heart has sunk.
550719_440227059356170_1233747429_n.jpg

Looks like painted plastic. Which it is.
Which isn't good enough IMO.

superior to TF EX Wayne sculpt
OMG said:

I could be wrong but it seems as though the beer belly's back. Seems.

The best way to pose this figure is with the Bale headsculpt. Having the cowl on makes this Batman horrible.

I can't deny that even with the possible return of "one too many six packs Batman" the body is still an improvement over the DX02. But I agree this one needs to be displayed with the Bale head. Sad they haven't addressed the issues everyone here on the forums have been pointing out months ago

sculpts are, yeah, ugly as hell ^^ only the angry faceplate seems quiet normal to me, the others are horrible, seriously horrible! the eyes are unbelievable cartoony and i think they are even bigger then on the dx02. the bale sculpt pretty well though, not perfect, but still a very good sculpt!

other then that, i like the suit and body, especially the upper suit with arms and the chest piece, even it has the space between chest and stomach, which i totally dislike. legs are okay, but still don't like how the kevlar parts on his legs are looking - it just looks too cheap in my eyes. maybe it's different in hand though.

the neck is interesting...

8055922449_fb058a145b_z.jpg

Back