HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARpJJKHGg1U&feature=related"]YouTube - Bruce Wayne/Dark Knight DX12 - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Alright freaks, tell me what you think. Just got this DX12 from eBay today and would love some feedback. I would also like to show off some cool poses. Please leave comments and subscribe if you like my style. Thanks again guys

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Excellent price! Its a great figure! :clap

The anticipation is killing me :lol I've been staring at pictures of this figure in the thread for months thinking to myself that I'd never be able to get one.

The anticipation is killing me :lol I've been staring at pictures of this figure in the thread for months thinking to myself that I'd never be able to get one.

Glad you're getting this, such an amazing figure!

I'm just gonna put this out here: Sideshow Boba Fett or DX 12?

Everyone's making this wait a lot harder for me by posting all these pics :lol be prepared for me to spam this thread with endless pictures once this figure comes in the mail :p

Back