HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

a few other head alternatives...Thanks BW
Another version of the Dx12 Head

And another version... =)

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

a few other head alternatives...Thanks BW
Another version of the Dx12 Head

Looks dead on likeness to bale as Batman but what do u mean by that it is another version? Isn't it just the medicom mod head with Robbie's faceplate? :huh

Also that is the medicom body right?

Yep but customized by BW

It's a dx12 body...not sure where you get the medicom idea from

It's a dx12 body...not sure where you get the medicom idea from

It's because it looks like mesh between the armor not fabric like the DX12 does. Anyway, I believe you and it looks fantastic. :clap

Looks great. Who is BW? Is that abbreviated or a username?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah who is that? :huh

a little more..

So 6 Heads now in total.

BW is my customizer from now on. If he agrees to it =T No one wanted to give me the time and day but I'm glad he reached out and was willing to do my modifications for my dx12.

Does anyone know if you remove the black connector from the BW head that it has a ball joint like this? Many thanks!

Does anyone know if you remove the black connector from the BW head that it has a ball joint like this? Many thanks!

I believe hairdryer or hot water are the methods like all tight joints. Bit of brute force also

Thanks bigpig, I've just took it out and it's just a empty hole! This is what it looks like now

Would it fit on to this body?

Last edited:

Thanks bigpig, I've just took it out and it's just a empty hole! This is what it looks like now

Would it fit on to this body?

Yes. It will fit the new True Types (the thin and the regular). You just replace the black connector with the one shown at the figure's feet in that picture.

Yes. It will fit the new True Types (the thin and the regular). You just replace the black connector with the one shown at the figure's feet in that picture.

Cool, thanks Mr. Tanker. I've just bought one now. Soon I'll have my Bruce Wayne! This is how he's looking so far.

For now he'll have to settle for Bruce Lee's suit. It's not the best colour but I wanted a HT's made suit for him.

Back