HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm still struggling with getting the stock cape on properly. :gah: Until I decide to get the custom cape...does anyone have a reference pic on how to get this thing on please?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm still struggling with getting the stock cape on properly. :gah: Until I decide to get the custom cape...does anyone have a reference pic on how to get this thing on please?

Refer to page 1177.

My lot

Aggressive mouth piece is underrated!

t5SnV.jpg

My lot

Aggressive mouth piece is underrated!

t5SnV.jpg

I have a dumb question i had the fist hot toys dark knight batman not ther dx.. how to you insert the cape so it stick like the one one your pic?

Looks good. Am still waiting for the suit :impatient: Where can I get that nice tie? It looks neat.

It's a custom tie by Kato with a crappy single windsor knot. I really need to re-tie it...

I have a dumb question i had the fist hot toys dark knight batman not ther dx.. how to you insert the cape so it stick like the one one your pic?

You will find these posts on the preceding page:

Refer to page 1177.

On page 1177 you will find this:

For those having trouble getting the cape to lay flat.

The part of the clip indicated by the arrow below needs to be pushed under the suit. Until you do that it will be a constant problem. Once you get it under the suit you literally never need to think about it again. It will lay flat until the day you remove the cape.

IMG_4141crop.jpg

Here is what you should see once the clip is in place:

IMG_4140crop.jpg

If planning on getting this batman and using stock cape remember these instuction pics ! Maglor posted and will have no problem with cape... but i see this question on how do i install cape being asked in the thread forever...:lol or just buy a custom cape.

Last edited:

It's a custom tie by Kato with a crappy single windsor knot. I really need to re-tie it...

Thanks for the infor mate! It looks nice really.

I know people keep having trouble with the cape and that's because the clips simply do not go into the slots on his shoulders. I tried and tried with mine but it does not happen.

i think i depends on how much fabric is getting stuffed in with the clip, try pulling it tight and then fitting it in while also rocking it knto place

I know people keep having trouble with the cape and that's because the clips simply do not go into the slots on his shoulders. I tried and tried with mine but it does not happen.

but they do :dunno
evident by Mag's pics

they do on all 3 of mine but there is definitely a technique to it

So I finished my Bruce Wayne mouth plate and it came out great! I didn't take any pics because it looks extremely similar to robbiethepainters effort. Except he has a better paint job.

EKT, just as I suspected, attempting to mod BWs eyes to make them pers enabled was a huge disaster. I guess I don't have the proper tools and know how to hollow out the eyes.

Well, on to modding the medi mouth plate. That's gonna be tough because its not a solid piece, and it has a crappy paint job.

The DX12 head is painfully undersized. If you place it side by side with the Wayne sculpt you can see how small it is.

The DX12 head is painfully undersized. If you place it side by side with the Wayne sculpt you can see how small it is.

No its not, its the hair on the wayne sculpt that throws it off, with the cowl on his hair would be pretty flat to his head

Back