HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I don't have a DX02, but if I had one, I would keep it and buy a Blake head to make a custom Nightwing...

That would be very cool, but, money is the issue. I'd have to sell the DX02 to pick up the 12.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Okay, so now that a lot of you guys have DX12 in hand, would you recommend selling the DX02 to upgrade to this new Batman? I've been going back and forth with this for about a month.

I would.

I've kept my DX 02 and I don't think I will sell it. Its not as poseable but It still holds up as a great figure especially with the DX12 Bruce Wayne Sculpt on it. Not to mention the backpack and sonar bits.

If I do decide to sell it at some point, I wouldn't let it go cheap.
Some think the value of it is automatically gone becuz of this release but with all the various display options between both figures and tack on other things like the bat pod, tumbler... Id say it's still a keeper!

That would be very cool, but, money is the issue. I'd have to sell the DX02 to pick up the 12.

Well if that's ur dilemma. I would pick up the 12 then.

Keep the backpack and the sonar head if you can. :D

I've thought about that, but honestly I've never displayed him with the backpack and/or sonar head so I think selling him complete would be okay. I'm much more interested in making a Bruce Wayne in a suit to go along with Bats.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I've never sold a figure before so your thoughts help.

You want the 2.0 (first link). The 3.0 has a neck as part of the torso which wouldn't work with the DX12 Bruce Wayne head.

8219134135_5208244ed2_o.jpg

Now were talkin'! :bow

Sweet pic Agen! Anyone got any news on bbts when there getting this in?

Was getting annoyed with BBTS and their silence on shipping status and ordered a DX12 from SS a week ago. Just got a reply from SS saying it'll ship early January! Now what to do with this 2nd DX12 when it comes?

Was getting annoyed with BBTS and their silence on shipping status and ordered a DX12 from SS a week ago. Just got a reply from SS saying it'll ship early January! Now what to do with this 2nd DX12 when it comes?

I'll trade you a DX02 for it...:wave

I was gonna jump over to ss also. Any1 know why they don't offer flex payment on bats?

They said because all the flex plans were filled already. That's what they said when i ordered my Batman last week.

I'll trade you a DX02 for it...:wave

there's only room on my shelves for 1 Batman... lol

seriously tho. i'm not sure.. think I might sell or trade it.. not to sure what the trade would be for tho

there's only room on my shelves for 1 Batman... lol

seriously tho. i'm not sure.. think I might sell or trade it.. not to sure what the trade would be for tho

I feel ya. Good luck either way, I'm sure you'll be able to trade for something pretty cool.

If you change your mind PM me.

Back