HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If you put them nose to nose you can see the eyes and mouth don't even match up. I'm sure there is someone out there who is good at drawing lines on pictures who can illustrate my point. The cowl is tiny in comparison to the Bale sculpt. It looks tiny on the body as well.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

If you put them nose to nose you can see the eyes and mouth don't even match up. I'm sure there is someone out there who is good at drawing lines on pictures who can illustrate my point. The cowl is tiny in comparison to the Bale sculpt. It looks tiny on the body as well.

**Tyranus7, you are required in the DX-12 thread, Tyranus7...**

Finally get to go home to mine sunday :yess: got my spare hands cut and ready to install, got two medium Ilforigno capes, velvet and rayon ready to test, (velvet will probably be modded with wires for the bat-pod) and i'm in the 1st batch for Robbiethepainters awesome mouthpiece :yess: got a few mods to do straightaway like the gauntlets opening and shoulder pads. Then when i get some good glues i'll realign the chest plate, only thing i worry about with that is leaving a gap along the bottom edge like i've seen on some peoples. Maybe heating and working the bottom piece to match the new shape will help, time will tell.

Yupp - no way that head fits in that cowl without a crushed skull

**Tyranus7, you are required in the DX-12 thread, Tyranus7...**

:yess: :rotfl:

BigBadToyStore will have this back in stock on the 26th of this month.

Smitty, I did the same thing. Finally sold it and bought the 12. WELL worth it. The figure is a much improved version. I miss the sonar head, the backpack and the cape, but the sheer awesome of the 12 well overrules it.

Thanks for the input! I think that's what I'll end up doing.
:hi5:

Guys, how do I remove the batteries from the EMP gun?

photo6.jpg

BigBadToyStore will have this back in stock on the 26th of this month.
Is BigBadToyStore a reliable place to order? Price seems to be the cheapest on the market. First time I would order from them.

Just won an imaresqd1 Bruce Wayne thanks to cheungkinmen :yess:

Any way of fitting it onto this? (No worries if I can't, it's going on a Wayne bash anyway :) )

Last edited:

Is BigBadToyStore a reliable place to order? Price seems to be the cheapest on the market. First time I would order from them.

I've ordered countless times through them including two HT figures they have great customer service and ship items nicely packed and quickley I currently have 3 more HT figures including this one preordered through them. The best thing I can say about them is they have been easier than Sideshow to work with with me being stationed overseas.

I know people keep having trouble with the cape and that's because the clips simply do not go into the slots on his shoulders. I tried and tried with mine but it does not happen.

:slap :slap :slap :slap :slap

:goodpost:

I'm kinda tired people posting about the cape clip. It's not that difficult.

Step 1. Take cape in hand
Step 2. Locate nearest garbage can and throw the cape out
Step 3. Contact lforigno and buy a cape off him
Step 4. Receive cape
Step 5. Attach cape by put ends into the cape slot.
Step 6. Done

Now if people have anymore questions regarding the cape, please reread steps 1-6.

Alter ego said around xmas time... The wait is brutal!!!

:goodpost:

I'm kinda tired people posting about the cape clip. It's not that difficult.

Step 1. Take cape in hand
Step 2. Locate nearest garbage can and throw the cape out
Step 3. Contact lforigno and buy a cape off him
Step 4. Receive cape
Step 5. Attach cape by put ends into the cape slot.
Step 6. Done

Now if people have anymore questions regarding the cape, please reread steps 1-6.

:goodpost: :clap:clap:clap

So I finished my Bruce Wayne mouth plate and it came out great! I didn't take any pics because it looks extremely similar to robbiethepainters effort. Except he has a better paint job.

EKT, just as I suspected, attempting to mod BWs eyes to make them pers enabled was a huge disaster. I guess I don't have the proper tools and know how to hollow out the eyes.

Well, on to modding the medi mouth plate. That's gonna be tough because its not a solid piece, and it has a crappy paint job.

:lol well, we knew it wouldn't be easy. Sorry dude. Please don't sue me for encouraging you.:peace

BBTS is great. Them and Sideshow are pretty much the only places I PO figures from.

Back