HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just got my dx12 batman. First impressions were not so high. Trouble getting his cap in. Then the way the new head works (megnet and PERS) is a bit tough. Then the topper was how his eyes seem cross eyed?!! Is this something everyone is dealing with or did I just get a lemon?? Before we just hate on the PERS this is the first for me. I have the dx04/05/07/11 and no problems with those.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

So something went wrong with my card and my PO didnt go through with BBTS. Now Im trying to get it cleared up.

On a happier note, look what I got today....

tumblr_meje81P4Ua1r6it1fo1_500.jpg

:yess:

nice, I got the steelbook version, but it didn't come with the digital download :(

my order from BBTS has finally shipped!!! Cant wait!!!!

Did you ordered yours awhile ago? I ordered mine a week ago and still waiting from bbts stock to arrive.

Hey mag, did you consider using some kind of adhesive to make the shoulder plates (shoulder pads sounds kinda weird and not badass) stick to his shoulders? I'm thinking of options...velcro perhaps?

Just got my dx12 batman. First impressions were not so high. Trouble getting his cap in. Then the way the new head works (megnet and PERS) is a bit tough. Then the topper was how his eyes seem cross eyed?!! Is this something everyone is dealing with or did I just get a lemon?? Before we just hate on the PERS this is the first for me. I have the dx04/05/07/11 and no problems with those.

If I remember the mods presented here correctly,
I think you can just dismantle the PERS and position each eyeball with a tweesor.

If I remember the mods presented here correctly,
I think you can just dismantle the PERS and position each eyeball with a tweesor.

Thanks for helping out! Is it easy to do or am I at risk of further damage?

nice, I got the steelbook version, but it didn't come with the digital download :(

Thats a bummer. Whats crazy is I picked this up for $18 at Walmart. :yess:

I'm still freakin waiting for mine to ship from BBTS. :gah:

Has anyone who ordered from BBTS AFTER August 11 received theirs yet?

Only place I can find is ToyHQ and they're supposed to be slow at getting in stock :(

Ok guys im not a sculpter but just wanted to know what u think about my modified DX12 Bruce its still in the early stages
picture.php

picture.php

I got this fig. i loved it ....... but i dont know how to put cape .... plz help

Back