HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

@hunterelf

Amazing shots! Great work. Can you post some more pictures? This thread could need it.. Too many lines here.. :gah::lol

522837_10152194331395226_242900467_n.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Geez, no more lines, please!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f0oDYSyywI[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAaUi8sSgBE[/ame]

New vids :yess:

Any oiliness on these bad boys or what? I'm so excited!!!

just in case you guys are wondering, the last picture uses a custom mouth piece. the mouth is from casting the christian bale sculpt.
I like that mouth sculpt alot more than the smirking mouth.
150165_10152194330910226_521078939_n.jpg

10569_10152194330990226_1771592364_n.jpg

Yyyeeah, you need to make those. :lol

I don't even care about the peg. I'll mod it myself. :lol

It does look awesome. That and squinty eyes = perfect. I'm a huge fan of the cowl itself.

Something tells me Adam's bruce would look good as a mouthplate too. I remember Creg made a load of castings at first that weren't good enough to send out to customers, i'd have definitely purchased one of them for cheap in order to try and make a mouthplate.

Take the lines out of the equation and just compare the noses - I think I see why he thinks the nose is different, just looks a little shorter/fatter

Could be a lense thing ultimately I agree, but there is an apparent discrepancy in all the pics as regards to the nose

In that latest series of picture yes, the nose appears smaller...but in comparison pictures posted earlier, by Tyranus7 himself, of the same sculpts his yellow lines conclude that the nose is lined up.

actually you're wrong again :lol ... dude just stop..

prueba1tn.jpg

:lol .. where that came from? I never said the headsculpt was bad or ugly, I just said it's not as accurate as the proto.. :lol

Still the best Christian Bale headsculpt around! :)

You are maybe right on the paint job of the eyebrows, but still think that the eyes are lowers than the proto.. and actually is not the same sculpt, one is the orinal prototype and the other is the recast. Never forget that, sometimes during the cast process the sculpt might result with slights differences.

Still, the eyes are lower.

prueba2dc.jpg
In conclusion, Tyranus admits that the nose is lined up in his earlier posts, but claims it is shorter in his later posts...and the kicker? Both posts represent pictures of the same sculpts, just from slightly different angles.

Also, the eyes appear to be changed in some shots, but lined up perfectly in other comparison shots from other angles. SAME SCUPLTS. Conclusion again? The angle and lense distortion is causing the illusion.

Except for the expected softening of the sculpt etc...the production sculpt matches the proto, they just appear to match/mismatch in different areas depending on the photo angle.

Oh my hell just drop the entire ****ing conversation already.

I would take a mouth plate if available.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

PLEASE MAKE MORE FOR US
:pray:

Plasmid's theory of the neutral (READ: smiley) face being very close to the CB sculpt gone out the window :lol

Hate to say I told you so

:rotfl

Well, it wouldn't be fair if I was right all the time.

Nice custom mouth plate, btw.

:yess:...I'll add squiggle lines just to make you feel better

How thoughtful....I'm getting Hulk before you so take that!!!!!!!!!:yess:

despite the movie sucking major knads, I'll probably get this. looks cool

Back