HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Oh my hell just drop the entire ****ing conversation already.

:goodpost::exactly::clap it isn't going to change at this point. Either like it or don't.

:exactly:
Seriously, STFU with this debate. Its pointless and it doesnt change anything.

despite the movie sucking major knads, I'll probably get this. looks cool

.....that makes sense. :lol

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I would take a mouth plate if available.

Me too! I haven't been active on Sideshow all day and upon signing in was shocked. That faceplates is awesome! Anybody tell me how it was made? Is it from the DX12 Bale sculpt? The Adam sculpt? or from scratch?
All help appreciated, thanks. :wave

Looks like they have made a re-cast of the Bruce DX12 sculpt then created the face plate from that.

Looks like they have made a re-cast of the Bruce DX12 sculpt then created the face plate from that.

:hi5: Thanks for filling me in, and quickly. Really appreciate it.
It's absolutely awesome work. All along I thought there was something a little off about the mouth, but after seeing it under the cowl, there is a great likeness to Bale. Awesome!

You must have posted in the wrong thread? :dunno

It was the right thread. :lol

:lecture Yup. That's what he said he did. Looks great too.

No probs buddy!

Yeah there is a great likeness in the mouth area, it's personally one of the things I like best on the bruce sculpt!

I want one... i guess we now have a use for those

Just seeing the mouth under the cowl has changed my whole outlook on this figure. Make's me want one even more. Any word regarding if there will be some put up for commission? :dunno :pray:

demlines.jpg

Perfect! :stick :lol

anyone order from bbts? I havent been charged

Just seeing the mouth under the cowl has changed my whole outlook on this figure. Make's me want one even more. Any word regarding if there will be some put up for commission? :dunno :pray:

Yes, I too would love one of those mouth pieces if they'll be available...Looks great on the cowl head...

Matt

Where is hunter elf. We need to place orders lol. U can save everyone's figure!!!! 1/6 history!!!!

anyone order from bbts? I havent been charged

Aren't they usually last to get them? Why would they charge now instead of in November when other Vendors will start receiving theirs? Sideshow is the only one getting these early.

Me too! I haven't been active on Sideshow all day and upon signing in was shocked. That faceplates is awesome! Anybody tell me how it was made? Is it from the DX12 Bale sculpt? The Adam sculpt? or from scratch?
All help appreciated, thanks. :wave

I may be mistaken, but I believe the original post says they cast it off of the DX12 Bruce Sculpt.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - Batman/Bruce Wayne Full specs and

here is how im gonna get the bw sculpt on the cowl
i figured out how to give batman the bruce wayne sculpt mouth.
first you take some super sculpy firm press it on the figures mouth creating a mold, then bake it, then you take some more sculpy and press it in the mold, then you just cut it to fit

i tested it on wolverine but you cant see much detail thanks to my bad camera
7522509966_cf7a3fcd8a.jpg

You must have posted in the wrong thread? :dunno

oh no, I am quite aware of what thread I am posting on. the fact that you guys think the movie is good just bewilders me.

Oh my hell just drop the entire ****ing conversation already.

Sorry, different sets of pictures Tyranus7 posted blatantly contradict his own points depending on the angles of the shots. Since he was so vocal that he was right and everyone else was wrong, I'll drop it when he admits the illusion.

:goodpost::exactly::clap it isn't going to change at this point. Either like it or don't.

Yup. And it never did change between proto and production in the first place.

Someone should cast the medi head mouth piece.

damn where is my putty and oven...lol

Back