Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you ship to Australia? Also, more info for the folks interested, how's the condition? BNIB?

I'll post the info in the sales section so I don't annoy anyone in here...but It is brand new, never removed from box with brown shipper. Just opened to inspect, but not one piece was touched or removed. I might ship overseas if buyer covers shipping costs.

I'll post the info in the sales section so I don't annoy anyone in here...but It is brand new, never removed from box with brown shipper. Just opened to inspect, but not one piece was touched or removed. I might ship overseas if buyer covers shipping costs.

Thanks, PM sent.

Just got this guy today, spent most of the night getting it setup and switching out parts on my V.1 too. I'm very happy with this figure the new suit and new forearms are really well done.

Only a few minor gripes - the jackets seem to have a lot of loose threads, the display backdrop is too big to fit the sides inside a detolf and I'm slightly pissed I didn't pickup a 2nd parted out shirt, vest and tie for my V.1.

What do you guys think is a fair forum price for new, undisplayed or touched SSC exclusive with brown shipper? Appreciate the feedback...always wanna sell my stuff at a fair price for fellow Freaks :)

Oh no i haven't received my joker. At first I don't mind until I saw great pics here. Friend of mine got him like 2 months ago..

Wow the sculpt looks more much more realistic and less plastic looking with that blue tint lighting. Probably one of the best pics I have seen so far! :clap

The backdrops look freaking awesome and real. Is that stock backdrop?
Your pic adds up to the already awesome DX11!

The backdrops look freaking awesome and real. Is that stock backdrop?
Your pic adds up to the already awesome DX11!

I think it is the stock but it is not my figure, you are replying to the wrong person. :lol This happens to me so frequently!

You should be replying to carthut, those are his pics.

Posiblemente el peor Unboxing q podais ver en youtube...por supuesto realizado por mi :Face (42):

Joker 2.0 (no seais muy duros con las criticas :Face (10): Bueno q coño, pa una vez q podeis rajar de algo mio q sea cutre os doy manga ancha!!)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-FbM_nFAAk[/ame]

Back