Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren from Collectable Kitbash is quoting the end of the month this month for the release on these, but at the moment I've not heard anything from my supplier. Sadly, I got mine from someone else before I even knew that Collectable Kitbash existed.

Sorry I didn't understand what you were saying yes and no to? Was it about Enterbay not being under the same pressure as Hot Toys? Or did it have to do with the diecast stuff? :huh

Diecast and other bits and bobs that we don't need that just drive up the price.

Fair enough if they want to break into 1/4th but don't willy measure with EB.

Anyone from the UK received their DX11 yet?

The wait is driving me crazy! :cuckoo:

Darren from Collectable Kitbash is quoting the end of the month this month for the release on these, but at the moment I've not heard anything from my supplier. Sadly, I got mine from someone else before I even knew that Collectable Kitbash existed.

Yeah seems like the UK's stock is going to start coming in dribs and drabs towards the end of may leading into june. :impatient::impatient: Least it isn't as long as the DX12's wait was.

Looking forward to getting him and using the laughing sculpt. it gets annoying after the 5th person asking me why i have a headless joker on my shelf lol.

I pre-ordered mine from Modelzone & they are pretty good at keeping to their release dates.

Darren @ Collectable Kitbash is a great guy. I have got a few things from him in the past, but he quickly sold out of DX11 pre order slots. He seems to sell out pretty quick on most future releases actually!!

Anyone from the UK received their DX11 yet?

The wait is driving me crazy! :cuckoo:

No not got mine yet, Lee at TheGoodBadRobots told me he will definitely have it on the 27th May. IDK how he knows that for sure but thats what he told me and he is usually right.

The wait is crazy though ! The youtube guy in Hong Kong, you know who always shows the figures first:
He put up a DX11 unboxing vid at the start of January. :gah:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4WMgSAcBgc[/ame]

Just messing around with mine I got this week!
BJ98ONiCMAASepJ.jpg:large

i dunno ~ where are you in the world? i can give you a better price if you're in the con usa and i don't have to ship international.

i suppose i should also mention that i can't mail anything until the 28th.

I'm in the uk. But shipping should be quite cheap. Bought a stand from US and that was only $22 shipping. So a head should be way cheaper.

Back