Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And..........bought!

I'm going to drive myself nuts re-posing this beauty. So many great looks you can achieve from the movie.
Nice tailoring on the clothing as well.

What a great surprise!:thud:

Not impressed!!the smiling sculpt I don't like,the other head has the same mistakes as the dx01 .I'm still gonna buy it though.but I think the enterbay version will be better.yulli does not know how to sculpt heath ledger.

WAIT!

Are his eyes closed on the laughing sculpt?

Hard to tell. Not sure if there are eyeballs under there.

Glad we're getting the knife shoe, pencil and detonator. Pity that the shot gun wasn't included instead of the Machine Gun again, but whatever. The new knives are a great touch too.

Thankfully it doesn't make previous sets obsolete other than the original V1 Joker,

57671d1219909510-hottoys-mms79-dark-knight-joker-bank-robber-version-joker026.jpg

MMSDXJoker1.jpg

600668_10150886135367344_1417408008_n.jpg

:exactly::exactly:
Glad we're getting the knife shoe, pencil and detonator. Pity that the shot gun wasn't included instead of the Machine Gun again, but whatever. The new knives are a great touch too.

Thankfully it doesn't make previous sets obsolete other than the original V1 Joker,

I'm confused, didn't your specs say shotgun?

Back