Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great Joker Hawk pic. I came here because it was much easier to navigate and I got all the latest updates instead of old news.

300319_424575440911462_285192041_n.jpg

another pic from fb to compare or nitpick....

I can't recall how I found this site. I know it has a bad rep in some parts of the internet. But its the only forum I've ever been on where I bothered to get an avatar and sig, make 'friends', exchange private messages, all that usual internet forum stuff.

Can't believe find all posts only keeps 500 posts.

I started out on a site called Toy News International. Collecting has kind of been an evolution for me. When I was younger, I played with Mattel stuff. As I got a little older, I leaned toward DC Direct, as I preferred the visually pleasing artist-based designs to the generalized fully articulated toys. As I said, I collected DC Direct, and one year, I was given the 1/6th scale Batman Begins Batman as a gift.

3 years pass, and I've ordered the DC Direct Dark Knight figures. December of 2008 comes around, and the DX Joker is now on my watch list. I proceed to sell my DC Direct figures, after seeing the specs and pics, and I order the DX 01 from my lcs. A few months pass, and I order the DX 02. When the DX 01 arrived, I was one of a couple of people on those boards that actually were interested in it. One of them told me about Freaks, and here I am.

One big, happy, sometimes dysfunctional Internet family. :lol

Where the frown lines just makeup??

Also wierd how much JGL looks like Ledger.

Well yes and no.

Basically Ledger scrunched his face up to exaggerate all his wrinkles while the makeup was being applied, so when it was all done and he 'un-scrunched' his face, the makeup showed his wrinkles through it. Pretty ingenious IMO :lol Apparently that was Ledger's idea too

Yeah... JGL / Ledger resemblance is freaky.

jkrsuits.jpg

I was checking hot toys site and shows jokers new suit on right compared to old suit.

ummmm isn't this an old pic from Adam aka "Imaresqd1" like is shows at the bottom right corner and not from HT??

or maybe from Kato uploaded by Adam? I remember seeing this pic in a thread somewhere on here before the 2.0 was announced

Back