Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jkrsuits.jpg

:lecture Wash with Cold Water only.

The costume on the left used hot water. :monkey2 :slap

Last edited:
I will be so hated right now.... But if I got to choose, I'd take the left one any day of the week!!!

It looks so much more realistic, to me! More weathered.... That is how I picture Jokers cloths in my mind! Not like Katos..

Haters gonna hate..

:lol I ain't gonna hate on you. In fact, although I prefer the new outfit over the old one, I understand what you mean. I was thinking the other day that the Katie outfit looks too clean, too perfect.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

just buy the new and play with figure outside and leave in the sun to fade and there you go......or buy the old digs everyone will probably upgrade thier old and sell.....either way all good 2 heads two outfits ikeep both.

ummmm isn't this an old pic from Adam aka "Imaresqd1" like is shows at the bottom right corner and not from HT??

or maybe from Kato uploaded by Adam? I remember seeing this pic in a thread somewhere on here before the 2.0 was announced

Yeah, that's not the 2.0. That's full custom kato.

:lecture:exactly:

that's an original Kato tailored suit for one of our fellow boardies

Yep full Kato custom there with KingGraySkull socks.

Yupp.

That's Adams Kato custom outfit with KGS socks.

I will be so hated right now.... But if I got to choose, I'd take the left one any day of the week!!!

It looks so much more realistic, to me! More weathered.... That is how I picture Jokers cloths in my mind! Not like Katos..

Haters gonna hate..

Sounds cliche but no chance you'd say the same thing once you had the opportunity to compare them 'in hand'

Sounds cliche but no chance you'd say the same thing once you had the opportunity to compare them 'in hand'

Could be so! But from what I'm seeing right now, the new one is way to clean. It's never that clean in the movie! Even in the first scene he wears it its already dirty.
But then again, I see that this is not the 2.0 suit. So it could look better.

And also, I will never have it in hand ;).

It needs weathering sure - the reason the custom was made 'clean' is so everyone can put their own varying degrees of weathering on their own outfits to their taste - so it was a conscious choice made in that project

You can always add weathering easily

You can't change crap tailoring

Back