Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the options are limited. At Toys2 you'll get away without customs fees but get hammered on shipping. Other places you'll have light shipping but you'll pay customs. Theres ebay sellers but...I dunno..what are the drawbacks?

I think Onesixthbruce has pretty decent prices. I've gone the eBay route many times before but I guess I feel more comfortable going with a reputable seller

And the options are limited. At Toys2 you'll get away without customs fees but get hammered on shipping. Other places you'll have light shipping but you'll pay customs. Theres ebay sellers but...I dunno..what are the drawbacks?

If they mark the item with a low value and it gets lost/damaged then the insurance will only cover the low amount.
Anyone know how we can avoid being raped on price?
:confused:

We have now entered the exploratory "Photoshop Phase" on this thread, where the problems and flaws of this figure are glaringly exposed in 100x visual size.

You will no longer be absolutely thrilled with your Joker.

Soon we will begin the "Justification Phase" of this thread.

Happy journeys...

:wave

:goodpost::goodpost:

Then when its delivered, the FIGURE OF THE YEAR phase starts.

We have now entered the exploratory "Photoshop Phase" on this thread, where the problems and flaws of this figure are glaringly exposed in 100x visual size.

Happy journeys...

This made me LOL :goodpost:

Yeah Ebay from HK is worrying if they lower value and your item gets damaged.

Plus for those of us who cant afford to pay it all up front we have no choice but to go for either SS or CD as they are only ones that offer flexpay.

I think i can speak for everyone in the UK when i say that we always get screwed over here on prices!
It's interesting because i like to be taken out to dinner before i get F#CKED! ;)

Really bad to hear that and hope prices will be more competitive down the road. Hence I tell my friends we r lucky to be getting these asian prices due to geographics. The Joker 2.0 is still a wonderful DX compared to the Dx-08 and Dx-09 which are lacking in accessories but big in price!!

This is not a great comparison because the HT sculpt is looking slightly down here, it's subtle but it's enough to make the ear position look really off.

I do agree there are inaccuracies with the sculpt, but they are not as stark as this comparison suggests

fffsb.jpg

:exactly:

I wish I hadn't seen this comparison pic. It's things like this that start to make you doubt your initial reaction of how awesome it looked on first glance.

Did you see what void said? Different head positions = pointless comparison.

Happy journeys...

:rotfl

I think Onesixthbruce has pretty decent prices. I've gone the eBay route many times before but I guess I feel more comfortable going with a reputable seller

Same. I dunno, I just don't like the thoughts of preordering from ebay. I worry about how they package stuff aswell. In my experience its usually only OK at best.

Happy journeys...

3204840swsw.gif

For me at least, unless TDKR Batman is an absolute home run with cloth undersuit, super accurate headsculpt, packed with accessories - I think this figure is pretty much a lock for best 1/6 licensed figure of the year :rock

This is not a great comparison because the HT sculpt is looking slightly down here, it's subtle but it's enough to make the ear position look really off.

I do agree there are inaccuracies with the sculpt, but they are not as stark as this comparison suggests

fffsb.jpg

I agree with Umair, and also, sorry if this has been previously mentioned, but the lighting on the jawline of the figure is very bright as apposed to the lighting on Heath's jaw in the film, helping to exaggerate the difference.

I agree with Umair, and also, sorry if this has been previously mentioned, but the lighting on the jawline of the figure is very bright as apposed to the lighting on Heath's jaw in the film, helping to exaggerate the difference.

Also the sculpt has him pressing down on his lips thereby shortening the length of his face and making it more 'square'

The image has him kind of making a long face, so it's another exaggeration - in fact there probably couldn't be a much worse shot to compare the sculpt to :lol

The sculpt is much better than previous versions IMO. I missed out on the other heath DX so for me this is a great add and I love the exclusive with the mask to recreate the robbers.

Back