Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well now it looks like crap. All Grinchy and stuff.

Originally Posted by Predatore

over the ears are not convinced of the nose

??? What?

I presume he means the nose is not in line with the ears as 9/10 your nose and ears are the same position height wise along your face/head, run you index and thumb from the tip and earlobe of your ear and run them across your face you will find your nose at the same height level.

i Actually don't mind the scult, yeah its needs some improvements like the ears/nose situation aswell as his jaw line and he really needs a little more green in that hair, but other than that its cracking.

If you mean Forbbiddenplanet.com (rather than Forbiddenplanet.co.uk who I don't like to use), then they do pack Hot Toys well.

I received a Predators Classic from FP.com in perfect condition. The brown box was inside another box and protected with packing. Delivery was cheap, too. (Ordered 3 figures for £10 delivery - still awaiting the last two).

Sweet! Problem solved then.

If you mean Forbbiddenplanet.com (rather than Forbiddenplanet.co.uk who I don't like to use), then they do pack Hot Toys well.

I received a Predators Classic from FP.com in perfect condition. The brown box was inside another box and protected with packing. Delivery was cheap, too. (Ordered 3 figures for £10 delivery - still awaiting the last two).

Definitely .com. Had problems with .co.uk in the past.

Thanks. I'll look into them. I do have the 89 Batmobile on order there but I'll also consider them for figures.

FP has it listed for £260 while CollictiblesDirect have it for £215. :)

Actually just compared Fp.com with Toys2 and turns out I'd be better off going with the latter. I forgot, with figures I'm better off buying from Toys2 and their dollars than the UK and its GBP. Even with stupid canadian shipping it comes in cheaper. Batmobile was an exception.

I'll look at Collectiblesdirect aswell.

I saw that they were also offering a £10 discount if you paid it all up front.

Both FP.com and .co.uk have him at £199.99.

Errrr...ok, either I misread it or there was a website glitch or they made a mistake but updated it in the last few minutes...its not as bad as I thought and would work out cheaper than toys2. WTF happened there..

For the best postage deal I made a new order each time I decided to go for new figures, and deleted my original order once I was sure the new one was secure stockwise.

You essentially get free postage on the extra figure(s) if you order enough, though you might get pushed back further in the delivery queue.

Noted. Would they still deliver them individually? I do actually have 2 other figures I want to order, Predator 2 and DX10.

They must have dropped their price in the last half an hour because they definitely now have it at 199 not 260! But I knew they had a higher price listed that I based my initial workings out on.

$200.00 GBP = $399.395 SGD !!!!

The Joker 2.0 is available for pre-order at $280 SGD in Singapore which is inclusive of shipping....those r really high prices for the UK market.

This is not a great comparison because the HT sculpt is looking slightly down here, it's subtle but it's enough to make the ear position look really off.

I do agree there are inaccuracies with the sculpt, but they are not as stark as this comparison suggests

fffsb.jpg

They must have dropped their price in the last half an hour because they definitely now have it at 199 not 260! But I knew they had a higher price listed that I based my initial workings out on.

£199 is cheap for them.:horror What's the shipping?

This is not a great comparison because the HT sculpt is looking slightly down here, it's subtle but it's enough to make the ear position look really off.

I do agree there are inaccuracies with the sculpt, but they are not as stark as this comparison suggests

fffsb.jpg

I wish I hadn't seen this comparison pic. It's things like this that start to make you doubt your initial reaction of how awesome it looked on first glance.

$200.00 GBP = $399.395 SGD !!!!

The Joker 2.0 is available for pre-order at $280 SGD in Singapore which is inclusive of shipping....those r really high prices for the UK market.

I think i can speak for everyone in the UK when i say that we always get screwed over here on prices!
It's interesting because i like to be taken out to dinner before i get F#CKED! ;)

We have now entered the exploratory "Photoshop Phase" on this thread, where the problems and flaws of this figure are glaringly exposed in 100x visual size.

You will no longer be absolutely thrilled with your Joker.

Soon we will begin the "Justification Phase" of this thread.

Happy journeys...

:wave

£199 is cheap for them.:horror What's the shipping?

18GBP to me in Ireland.

I wish I hadn't seen this comparison pic. It's things like this that start to make you doubt your initial reaction of how awesome it looked on first glance.

Yeah. The expression is still dead on Ledger Joker but it makes you doubt the overall shape of things. HT seem to have a tendency to make things overly square, like their T-800 sculpt.

I think i can speak for everyone in the UK when i say that we always get screwed over here on prices!
It's interesting because i like to be taken out to dinner before i get F#CKED! ;)

And the options are limited. At Toys2 you'll get away without customs fees but get hammered on shipping. Other places you'll have light shipping but you'll pay customs. Theres ebay sellers but...I dunno..what are the drawbacks?

Back