Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if the DX Joker came with the a smiling sculpt.

156qzoj.jpg

hot toys should make a 1:1 scale of a smiling joker. and make an Ending (Version 2) Two Face.

Two Face Head 1: Pissed off face
Two Face Head 2: Dead face (eye closed)

oh i'm gonna look forward to tweaking this when i get it. (yup, I ordered it.... told TheWife about it the other day.... when it was supposed to come out, and that I'd ordered it... and I got "HOW much is it" ... to which i stubbed my toe at the ground and said "umm.... a few Pounds?" to which I got "HOW!!! much is it!?" ...to which I said "um, it's... um... £150?" to which I got "oh.. that's not too bad I guess"

yay my wife! :rock

I said "but... it IS too much" and she said (and i love this) "well then, you'll just have to earn more money in the meantime then wont you!" :lol

I've been so jealous and envious of everybody here who's had the V1, then the BR jokers... also the Original suit Batman. It's great knowing that I'm finally getting a Joker that I can tinker with and have fun with. Plus I get the extra fun excitement of it being the first in the DX line with a cool stand and the new eyes and the grenades and everything.

This can't come soon enough!! :rock

Wow, these new pictures of the cop Joker look FANTASTIC! The first released pictures of him weren't really fascinating, but MAN! Those are!!!

oh i'm gonna look forward to tweaking this when i get it. (yup, I ordered it.... told TheWife about it the other day.... when it was supposed to come out, and that I'd ordered it... and I got "HOW much is it" ... to which i stubbed my toe at the ground and said "umm.... a few Pounds?" to which I got "HOW!!! much is it!?" ...to which I said "um, it's... um... £150?" to which I got "oh.. that's not too bad I guess"

I said "but... it IS too much" and she said (and i love this) "well then, you'll just have to earn more money in the meantime then wont you!" :lol

I've been so jealous and envious of everybody here who's had the V1, then the BR jokers... also the Original suit Batman. It's great knowing that I'm finally getting a Joker that I can tinker with and have fun with. Plus I get the extra fun excitement of it being the first in the DX line with a cool stand and the new eyes and the grenades and everything.

You need to tell your woman to STFU and place your order :gun

You need to tell your woman to STFU and place your order :gun

I'm not particularly willing to embark on a life of misery over an action figure.

Ultimately, I order what I want. But, its nice to let the wife think she has approval power ... so I ask. She's never said no. Its a mutual arrangement ... she feels like she's in control, and I still get what I want.

SnakeDoc

It's the only weakness as far as I'm concerned.

It's the strength as far as I'm concerned. I just don't dig the smiling on Ledger Joker, it just doesn't feel appropriate overall, he has a few moments, but even like that shot posted a few pages back, he doesn't smile like that in the actual mob scene.

BR Joker was a tad too serious looking, the differences on the lips for this new head take away that aspect from the expression and I think this head is a great "average" look for a Ledger Joker portrait, I'm so thrilled they went this route.

If they'd done a smiling head, I'd only get the mob scene stuff because it came with the Cop figure, as it stands, I'm getting the Cop figure and a bonus treat.

damn darren i can think of a thing or 2 i could commission you to paint if you need that joker money :)

where did you order from??? considering we are both UK based, thats a disgustingly good price, i paid £150 for my BR joker!

I paid GBP 150 - goodshipped on ebay.

Have no problems ordering with them - got my Batpod / V1 Joker and TDK Bats through them with no problems and at exceptional prices.

From what I can tell from the pictures, the eyes are moved by a small metal stick, kinda like those electrical switches. In a way, it is like Enterbay eyes, except you have to move both eyes together, and not just one of them (cuz I only see one stick). Not that bad I guess, and Im pretty sure it can go in all directions

Back