Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get that. Why some people get by customs everytime, and others do not. Even if it's marked lower or a gift.

Even more so for the Bat-Pod, how thats even possible to get past customs on such a bulky big package.

There has been people on here even when it was marked as a gift they still got caught out by customs.

some clearer pics

2dieo20.jpg

2d11jr.jpg

Zoomed in on this pic while I was on my phone and it looks like a knob that you can move in all directions to move the eyes.

I'd hate if something was like this on the Batman figs. You'd see the joins on the back of it's head.

I wonder how well it's camouflaged at the back on this.

I'd hate if something was like this on the Batman figs. You'd see the joins on the back of it's head.

For a Batman figure it would be cool if they did it at his mouth. It wouldn't look weird and they could include interchangeable mouths for different expressions.

What I would nt give to be able to read that interview.Thats a Takara Joe pictured,which was Hasbros G.I Joe manufactured under licence and demonstrates the "Eagle Eyes" several have mentioned already.Really honest of Hot Toys to give a nod in that direction.
Many thanks for posting these enlarged images.

So many Jokers.

Thanks for the higher res pics, Devil. Allows a good look at that rotation mechanism in the back of Joker's head. Almost looks like an arcade joystick!

The more I look at the pics, the more I am disappointed they are just re-releasing the BR sculpt with moveable eyes. Heath was so expressive in this movie, it seems like a wasted opportunity.

It would be nice if the DX Joker came with the a smiling sculpt.

156qzoj.jpg

1. I don't believe anymore that it's a resculpted/modified BR Joker head or that it's even just a straight re-release with new paint + moveable eyes. I believe it's brand new. Just my opinion.

2. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm glad the sculpt doesn't look like this:

156qzoj.jpg

Similiar to Chris Howes "licky" sculpt, the expression is too specific for my tastes. It's cool as a bonus/specialty head etc. but as the main sculpt for a high priced figure!? NO. Not for me.

Back