Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it confirmed this was to be on a normal TT but I think it will have the narrower shoulders.

I might be a bit late on this. and appologise for not trawling the whole thread if I am, but over on OSW Misterscruff posted apic of the actual costume display, so now we know where the stand idea comes from-

stand.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully they'll recognize the new TT should be standard for all figures that the shoulders are always too broad and not just make it a Joker specialty.

I had it confirmed this was to be on a normal TT but I think it will have the narrower shoulders.

Well, then that makes it possibly a new TT then, doesn't it? Damn, if it is narrower around the shoulders there's gonna be a mad rush to buy these more modified TTs come this summer. Not appreciating the vaguenss still >_____<;

And this:
Hopefully they'll recognize the new TT should be standard for all figures that the shoulders are always too broad and not just make it a Joker specialty.

I hope, I hope. I agree since it makes these 1/6 figures look awkward.

what do they mean by 'improved' however? What is done to it, that it isnt a regular true type. maybe perhaps still a slimmer version, but not exactly the slim body perse'

Yeah, I guess its good that I canceled my TT from Sideshow since it seems like it won't fit now. I just hope I can get the "new" body eventualy.

The movable eyes in that pic looks like crap.

You know I agree with you. Although I find the rest of the figure much improved from version 1 it is still not perfect. I do not like the new sculpt at all and actually was lucky enough to buy the sculpt I have been searching for. But I am not going to be getting it for a few weeks.

You know I agree with you. Although I find the rest of the figure much improved from version 1 it is still not perfect. I do not like the new sculpt at all and actually was lucky enough to buy the sculpt I have been searching for. But I am not going to be getting it for a few weeks.

Which sculpt would that be? :naughty

I really really like the new sculpt / re-sculpt, but don't know if my forthcoming FML one will be my fav or the DX one... we'll see...

I might be a bit late on this. and appologise for not trawling the whole thread if I am, but over on OSW Misterscruff posted apic of the actual costume display, so now we know where the stand idea comes from-

stand.jpg

Yeah I already laid that down:

Well it should, because it's modeled after those stands. Right down to the lights.

2698097029_28d034e6a1_b.jpg

20090402_2f621e21cd4c8c9792b2Fuipb6WkrxH6.jpg

:joy

Regarding the body, I guess I was right about that:

imo it is possible that HT could be using a modified TT, even if it's just slimmer shoulders,

:joy

I just hope this body won't be some kind of "exclusive" body only sold with the Joker. If it is it'll be frigging hard to be able to pose both Jokers without having to buy two of the set.

For those who don't venture into the Joker MMS DX suggestions thread:

Germaine Tse posted THIS today, after I referred to Casper's great mod on the Facebook page!!!

"No worries...we have read your comments and we are doing modifications on the costume! :) We'll make new announcement to keep you guys updated!"

YAAAAAAY!!!

For those who don't venture into the Joker MMS DX suggestions thread:

Germaine Tse posted THIS today, after I referred to Casper's great mod on the Facebook page!!!

"No worries...we have read your comments and we are doing modifications on the costume! :) We'll make new announcement to keep you guys updated!"

YAAAAAAY!!!

Germaine? :confused: Who's he?

Back