Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Hot Toys is actually listening to our modification advice for improving their MMS DX-Joker, maybe we should start discussing real soon how to make improvements for the MMS DX- Dark Knight Batman? Yes??

I just hope this body won't be some kind of "exclusive" body only sold with the Joker. If it is it'll be frigging hard to be able to pose both Jokers without having to buy two of the set.

Looks like I'll have to keep this body instead of selling it off with the cop clothes. Might make that a little harder :lol

For those who don't venture into the Joker MMS DX suggestions thread:

Germaine Tse posted THIS today, after I referred to Casper's great mod on the Facebook page!!!

"No worries...we have read your comments and we are doing modifications on the costume! :) We'll make new announcement to keep you guys updated!"

YAAAAAAY!!!

She also told me she would pass along my concern over the missing pencil. :D

This will be my first time ordering and was wondering what source would be the fastest to recieve this Joker. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

This will be my first time ordering and was wondering what source would be the fastest to recieve this Joker. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Do you live in North America? There are 2 options if you do, first option.

PM member Mista305 (States) He has both excellent communication and turnaround time.

or

www.toys2.net (Canada) They are the actual distributor of Hot Toys to N. America so they always get them before anyone else.

i dont know if this has been posted or not, if it has than im sorry.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/rGpYyG25jnc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/rGpYyG25jnc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pause at 14 seconds. A Different head sculpt?!

I hate how YouTube makes it so easy so spread misinformation, too many put things up without a clue what they're putting up or intentionally to screw with people.

Hate to advertise but if anyone is selling their V1 Joker, PM me. I'm interested in just the body and clothes (trying to keep the cost down) My WTB thread is pretty much dead so keep an open mind!

Back