Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dxjoker.jpg

jeez that scared me until i read the bottom...that would be delay DX, V.2

I forgot about the joker and now its september...at least we know he'll be coming in soon! the hype is kind of died down now and im stoked for that onslaught of new pictures to come, along with all of the drool short circuiting keyboards and whatnot.

Delayed!!? What happened?

Original release date was End Q2 – Early Q3, 2009. That's June - July. Q3 = July/August/September and we're already 2 weeks into September so unless something happens we're looking at October (earliest). I know I was expecting this figure June - July. :monkey2

:lol at all Devil's imaginative images.

:D:D:D

Original release date was End Q2 – Early Q3, 2009. That's June - July. Q3 = July/August/September and we're already 2 weeks into September so unless something happens we're looking at October (earliest). I know I was expecting this figure June - July. :monkey2

Well someone spoke to HT and they were told Sept/October recently for HK, which means somewhere in October for the U.S., at least customers getting from the HT direct shipments and not DCD.

I thought he'd be out close to on time too. I think this may be the most delayed HT figure yet.

Indeed, I didn't care at all about the few bucks I might save or not going DCD, I know I'll be one of the first to get this outside of HK customers and people using eBay sources in the HK, Toys2 will have him promptly once he's out.

This is the most exciting and anticipated figure I have on order now, it's a weird feeling, I really want him finally, but when I don't have that anticipation anymore, not sure what piece I'll be most excited for after, probably DX Batman, as far as figures anyway, I have other collectibles I'm eager for more than Batman.

I think the wait will be worth it. I am so much looking forward than anything else for this and dx batman.

You gotta be ^^^^ing kidding right?

I mean there are still things WRONG, no, I repeat, NO EXTENDABLE BLADE ON THE SHOE of Joker and no shotgun and no right colour on the vest.

Nah I'm joking, this will be nice, but still HT, where is my shoe blade and colour adjustment.

Well one bit of hopefully news, Hot Toys put a wire in their Marcus Wright figures trenchcoat, so the odds of a wire being in Joker's are much better than just pure hope and speculation.

:horror It still hasn't released yet?!? If I had known it would take this long I may not have switched my pre-order to the DC-Direct release. :lol

I've been tampering with the idea, of making a retractable knife shoe, but limited time and really cbf hunting down the extra parts atm

Retractable? Wow.

I'd be happy with just a second, alternate shoe with the blade sticking out - then I could switch it with the normal shoe if I ever want an alternate display.

I've been tampering with the idea, of making a retractable knife shoe, but limited time and really cbf hunting down the extra parts atm

I don't know what your modding skills are, but if you're able to produce such a shoe (even without retractibility), you can fairly name your price and I will buy one from you.

Back