Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm still waiting for my Witch from Timcent.
The last tracking update was on the 4th..(has left the border point)...

Other packages from Chins already arrived...
Anyone else had that problem?

Nope I never had that issue, although a few things I ordered recently from China took maybe a week or two more past the furthest estimate :/ but they weren't from Tim, I always got stuff fast from there :dunno

Sev, what date of delivery is estimated for you on ebay? Sometimes things can take a while, depending where they're going :) If it passes the estimated delivery date, send a message to timcent.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten two week notices from SSC yet. You would have thought they'd have been on the same boat over since they were released three days apart in HK.

I've had a shipping notice overnight but could do with some help...

Is this the two week notice?? On the UPS tracking page it lists it as having left HK but arriving (presumably with me) on 20/1.

I need to pay customs charges into the uK - how can I do that in advance? Is that possible?

Thanks

I've had a shipping notice overnight but could do with some help...

Is this the two week notice?? On the UPS tracking page it lists it as having left HK but arriving (presumably with me) on 20/1.

I need to pay customs charges into the uK - how can I do that in advance? Is that possible?

Thanks

Not sure. I'm in the U.K but I always pay the driver on delivery as they have card readers. When fed ex used to deliver they would send an invoice afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanda is arriving tomorrow, all being well.

I didn't expect customs charges to be as much as they were though - should have bought her in the UK in the end! Never mind...she's almost here!

How is yours coming from SSC when absolutely no one has gotten any kind of payment/shipping notice?

Not sure how to answer that...I ordered it with SSC and they're shipping it to me.

I got notification before the end of last year that it was due in their warehouse around Jan 12 and I would be billed then, which I was. I then got an email earlier this week to say it was shipping and it's currently due to arrive today.

Back